Halo 3 Marine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specter

It's me again. Was gonna do ODST armor in the beginning but changed me mind last second. Anyway, I'm looking at ref pics and going over the armor plate pep files and I seem to be missing a piece. It doesn't look like it's in the Pep File Index or the Download Hub, so I thought I'd bring it up here.

Basically it looks like there's some sort of ab plate below the main chest plate. Does someone have a pep file for that? Or do you know what I'm talking about?

I'm gonna get started folding everything else up in the meantime.

i too am going to start a marine here in a bit. i was wondering about that also. time to hit up halo 3 theater.lol.

are you going to use vrogys helmet pep file? i am actually getting ready to pep that, just looking for a newer unfold. like one that has less parts.

Adam Anderson said:
i too am going to start a marine here in a bit. i was wondering about that also. time to hit up halo 3 theater.lol.

are you going to use vrogys helmet pep file? i am actually getting ready to pep that, just looking for a newer unfold. like one that has less parts.

I'm going with Vrogy's stuff. It looks good to me. I'll let you know if I find or hear anything about the plate or the helmet though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Specter said:
I'm going with Vrogy's stuff. It looks good to me. I'll let you know if I find or hear anything about the plate or the helmet though.

since im still waiting/looking for a different unfold of the vrogy helmet, im going to start lookin at his chest. it sounds huge, but have you made it yet? and if you have was it okay without re scaling it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back