Halo 3 midnight release Event, Columbus OH. looking for volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.
llewsilverhand2 said:
1) I don't ever remember saying anything about this being for "Microcenter".............and this request wasn't.

2) I didn't only join to promote the event.......yeah I found the site originally to promote the event......But, being a costumer am very intrigued about the MC Suit etc.

So, please I nor anyone else cares about what and what not about Microcenter. This was a request for volunteers not a discussion about how much you hated your previous employer. Thank You

You probably do bitch work for them anyways, considering you gotta be there at midnight and what not, lol. I was only there as an Intern as it was suggested before graduation. My current employer is hell of alot better then workin at Microcenter, lol. Makin 7.25 an hour? Lmao... I was at least earning more then double that at their HQ, doing intern bitch work in the Accounting department. I hope you enjoy your Halo Party or whatever (Bet like 10 people will show up)

Last edited by a moderator:
i live in salesville ohio but i think i am already going to a midnight launch at the gamestop in cambridge. if not i might take you up on that offer

darkloki said:
You probably do bitch work for them anyways, considering you gotta be there at midnight and what not, lol. I was only there as an Intern as it was suggested before graduation. My current employer is hell of alot better then workin at Microcenter, lol. Makin 7.25 an hour? Lmao... I was at least earning more then double that at their HQ, doing intern bitch work in the Accounting department. I hope you enjoy your Halo Party or whatever (Bet like 10 people will show up)

Do you Read, before you post? Can you read? Apparently you didn't learn much in your internship, let alone 1st grade.
This has nothing to do with "MICROCENTER" heck I don't even know if they are even still in buisness, and if they are I have never stepped foot in one.

I can also assure you my pay is not even up for discussion, but can tell you that I am well taken care of. The company I work for doesn't even concider Microcenter a competitor.

I was looking for mature fellow costumers who would be interested in promoting a Game that they apparently have a love for. If I wanted to deal with an Elementary school Mentality I would have gone to my boys school for volunteers.

WOW........now I feel like a 2 year old....... :rolleyes

Last edited by a moderator:
well i would love to come if i had a suit... just a helmet.

some body give me a suit and a free copy of h3 and a 360 and ill be there (im just north of cincinnati myself)

you guys are hilarious... temper, temper. he's just looking for some help. could be bill gates himself, you never know :)

EDIT: whats wrong with microcenter? ive never worked there, but ive always been a happy customer. just a few weeks ago i got a 400gb seagate hard drive for $20 bucks. so it is a good place to find deals. you just have to know where to look. its been running 24/7 without a hiccup. hmmm.... system uptime of 46 days, so i must have installed it 46 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back