Halo 3 ODST 1st build for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: Accidentally posted this in the Colorado meeting thread.

I’m going to be entirely honest. I’m not happy with what I’ve done and wish I had eyeballed everything better as it was coming along. I did my fitment last night. My shoulders are wrong and are too small, the belt isn’t staying up where it needs to be, and my boot covers are far too big. Bicep armor is also too thick and too high up the arm. Ugh...thought I was almost done. Can’t believe I painted this and just now seeing all of this..Can you tell that I’m a noob at this yet? Lol

View attachment 303654
The only thing that looks remotely okay to me is a profile view up close of the face area lol
View attachment 303655
Killer ODST you got there, wish my first build came out that well put. I definitely had some symmetry errors compared to you haha.

Killer ODST you got there, wish my first build came out that well put. I definitely had some symmetry errors compared to you haha.
Well I made a lot of improvements and I like where it’s at now lol I have the most recent pics posted at the end of this thread. I just need to put the nades on my hip armor that I just finished and I’m solid.

Made 11th Recon Shoulders today. Hoping to deploy my build as an 11th Recon ODST. Wish me luck! Hope I can get at least Tier 2 ‍(y)
3CE977FE-A7EB-4A45-9C0F-34370C38EE52.jpeg

Shh! Don't tell them that!
Lmao well I’d hope that weapon loadouts wouldn’t affect a rating in general, as I’d assume for any unit or personnel of UNSC, especially ODSTs, had a plethora of different load outs. As long as I wasn’t using a different Gen model weapon outside the designated game (say a Halo 4 Assault Rifle with a Halo 2 Marine), I’d hope I’d be solid lol

Your armor looks absolutely incredible! Are you using Noctua fans in your helmet?

It’s official guys! And I didn’t do this alone either. I had a ton of help from TillXValhalla. TurboCharizard came in clutch like he does for many and assisted with details, and everyone that followed the build to help with critique and just enjoy the ride. I want to thank each and every one of you guys that took this journey with me and watched my suit turn into what it is. Representing Mountain Regiment out of Colorado! Feet first into hell!!
0F47611E-7C5C-41E5-91AF-B0775A8454A0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back