Halo 3 ODST 1st build for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats bruv, glad to see all that hard work payed off, I'm hoping to start the process of finishing up mine in the next week or 2. Now that everything is settled for a bit here after the move. Again looks awesome bruv and congrats!

Congrats bruv, glad to see all that hard work payed off, I'm hoping to start the process of finishing up mine in the next week or 2. Now that everything is settled for a bit here after the move. Again looks awesome bruv and congrats!
Much appreciated man! Never would have even had a base foundation without your help and inspiration. Tons and tons of cred to you for showing me the way, and assisting with everything. I didn’t think I’d nail tier 3 on my first personal cosplay, but your critique and help with looking at all the fine details made it possible. I’m looking forward to your finished build and deployment. You’re gonna kill it.

Starting it back up today. Can knock out everything besides the bandolier for the ankle this week I think as the printer is still down due to the move. But looking to do a test run if I can find my undersuit lol. Deployment shouldn't be to far away.

Starting it back up today. Can knock out everything besides the bandolier for the ankle this week I think as the printer is still down due to the move. But looking to do a test run if I can find my undersuit lol. Deployment shouldn't be to far away.
Sweet, I’ll be watching out for updates and pics! Have fun finding things by the way. I have things that are packed in storage that I’ve been trying to find for years lol

This is like 7 bucks at Walmart. It fits my whole build in it

Attachments

• 20210427_172818.jpg
    20210427_172818.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 106
This is like 7 bucks at Walmart. It fits my whole build in it
That fits all of it? Guess I’ll look for a bigger one. You said tote and threw me off as I was thinking tote bags. I just call those plastic storage bins lol do you stuff part of your armour inside the base armour to get that all to fit? Helmet, ruck, and props fit in there too? Without crushing things down?

I shove the bracers in the shin and the shin into the thigh and then 1 thigh in the chest, then the other fits in. The helmet doesn't go in neither does my lmg lol

Ahhh makes sense. Well I will invest in one dedicated to the suit. And are you staying at Dragon Con for the whole event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back