Halo 3 ODST and Marine PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAh looks like the soldiers fighting in Iraq also the ODst armor is so Hard I wish it was easy to make :confused

I think a Molle-system tactical (magazine?) vest with a couple of grenade pouches would work well as a basis for the ODST from Halo 2's pouch system. You could connect the "backpack" of it to the molle system on the back, pouches up the sides, and do something similar for the front as for the back.

the odst armor is SOOO AWSOME dare i say this better then :shifty ninja: *in whisper* mjolnir armor... :notme: :shifty ninja:

watch what you say young one. that is blasphemy. you will soon be attacked by my flying monkey minions

"What you did was unforgivable. Nay it was heresy!"

But seriously I can't wait to get my hands on that H3 ODST model!

Damien said:
well the marines in halo 1 and 2 were pitiful, ive seen A(1) grunt kill 6 of them

Depends on the difficulty.

In Heroic they die a lot on me. Legendary they don't last 3 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
how come everyone hate the marines, if you make the costume that doesnt mean your going to die wearing it

if you read throu the threads you will see that people talk about hating the marines so its not QFT

I love how even though they die so easily on Legendary, they get a lot smarter.

And Johnson, the immortal NPC FTW!

I like the Marines and the Elite allies.

They have funny quotes. They are somewhat intelligent. They have infinite ammo.

And in Heroic/Legendary, they can draw fire and eliminate, or at least help to eliminate, some threats.

Damien said:
watch what you say young one. that is blasphemy. you will soon be attacked by my flying monkey minions

LOL ROFL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RecycledHero said:
the mans seroius when he brings monkeys into the ordeal lol :christa:

omg lol u guys r making me die here LOL!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back