Halo 3 Odst Smg Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthBlader12

Here it is My Halo 3 ODST SMG is done!

This is the first weapon i have posted on the 405th but it will not be the last!!!!!!!!!

nice i ight aswell do one for my odst, what materials did you used? i ask cuz im not sure what i should use but im leaning on carboard

i used Cardboard, Metalic Tape, Electric tape, and metal plates(small) and a magnet for the clips. thats it. use this pic it helps alot

Cardboard works great use metalic tape for support it makes it strong so it wont bend and after use black electirc tape to give it that "smg" look

That must be someones concept art, because I have a pic from Bungie and it only has 1 mag. This shows the left side and it is bare. Sorry, I don't mean to take over your thread.

[media]
Halo3-ODST_Silenced-SMG-04.jpg
[/media]

UltimateHaloPwn said:
no thats fine but i like mine better with 2 mags. wwouldnt u want 2 clips instead of one???o.0

Yes it would be great. I think you have a great build. Any way we build them is great. You have done what a lot of other members want to do and that is build their own personel prop.

Again great job.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeeKegan said:
Yes it would be great. I think you have a great build. Any way we build them is great. You have done what a lot of other members want to do and that is build their own personel prop.

Again great job.

UltimateHaloPwn, that is about the highest praise you can get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back