Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legendary

• Did not preorder it!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't preorder. Unfortnately for me, I don't actually own the full version of any of the Halo games for any platform. my Mom hates Halo. So yeah. I don't even have an Xbox, much less a 360. :rolleyes

darkesword2020 said:
Why am I not surprised? :p

(just kidding ;))

lol

Gotta keep a sealed one of each version, ya know. I really regret not doing that with Halo 1 and 2. H2 is still doable, but I can't find a sealed Halo 1 (original, not Game of the Year or Classics) anywhere. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you mario. Its not like you'll be able to castthat helmet. Maybe for like a cat or something. Anyway i just want it for the game and not the $70 lil' helmet and "bonus disks" that i'll never REALLY watch

Andrew L said:
Thank you mario. Its not like you'll be able to castthat helmet. Maybe for like a cat or something. Anyway i just want it for the game and not the $70 lil' helmet and "bonus disks" that i'll never REALLY watch

that is what i'm saying. You get get the other stuff on youtube later (but not the helmet though) so it senseless

Last edited by a moderator:
Legendary BLAM! edition, and I'll probably pick up a Collectors at the midnight premiere I'm going to go to with a friend. In my ODST kit. Hoorah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back