HALO 3 Suit Pictures request

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaptorArts

I am considering making a foam MC suit but dont have many good accurate close up pictures. Does somebody here have some from the New Halo 3 game? Or any illustrations?

You can email them to me at "vinceraptor@gmail.com"
or post them here for everybody to see :D

Hope I posted this in the right section.

Thanks!

RaptorArts said:
I am considering making a foam MC suit but dont have many good accurate close up pictures. Does somebody here have some from the New Halo 3 game? Or any illustrations?

You can email them to me at "vinceraptor@gmail.com"
or post them here for everybody to see :D

Hope I posted this in the right section.

Thanks!

check the gallery of this site, and do a search for in game footage, or check the armor hall

Last edited by a moderator:
optimusaint said:
check the gallery of this site, and do a search for in game footage, or check the armor hall

Also need pictures of the Arbiter from H3

Thanks to a link to the H3 Believe site I have full rotational images of MC :) thx :)
http://halo3.com/believe/shell.html

I was also curious about the Arbiters look but couldn't find anything useful on Google :(

If anybody has screen cap capability some nice clear front, R side, L side, back, top & bottom, shots of the Arbiter would be wonderful.

Thanks for your patience :)

cBass said:
Hey I went to that site but I didn't see 360 pictures of MC. What do I have to click?

When you get to the Chief, click on him. You'll have to wait for the image to load, but then you can turn him around.

Just bought the book "Art of Halo" Holy **** the book is useful on costume details! The arbiters armor is sweet! Ok all questions answered for me now LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back