Halo 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also i will be hosting a game on live tonight called Halo 3000 review and if I do not make it tonight then tomarrow the review ends tomarrow at midnight

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Ever heard of a thing called the "Edit Button"?

That would be nice, and TECHNICALLY Stealth broke a rule, but if you want to be niggly about it, editing a post wouldn't have done much since the previous post was over a month ago - and that wouldn't have provided anybody with the notification.

I'm not entirely sure on what rules have been implemented here, but from previous experience, it's OK to bump a topic with a double-post if it's over a month old - that being said, however, the contect of the bump in this case is... questionable, at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Primal Weyland said:
That would be nice, and TECHNICALLY Stealth broke a rule, but if you want to be niggly about it, editing a post wouldn't have done much since the previous post was over a month ago - and that wouldn't have provided anybody with the notification.

I'm not entirely sure on what rules have been implemented here, but from previous experience, it's OK to bump a topic with a double-post if it's over a month old - that being said, however, the contect of the bump in this case is... questionable, at best.

Oh right. xD
(Never noticed the time difference between the two posts)

Last edited by a moderator:
double post, triple post, overpost, post-tacular, post-tastic, post-amanjaro, post-ianaire, post-crapic, post-harmonic orchestra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back