Halo 4 custom build

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you don't mind, but im using a couple pieces of the the same armor as you (i.e venator chest, ricochet shoulder and fotus helm, just with the unihorn still on) sorry if this isn't cool with you!

Thank you guys for all the kind words! :D
@Zaff I'll probably makes some improvements to the suit over time along with some shoulders.Thanks for the observation. :D
@nerdtron99 It's no problem dude. :D Make any armor you like!

Alright guys I only have a mini update for today. I put in a good six hours into bondo-ing and sanding the helmet yesterday. I also put some foam mat in the helmet for test fitting purposes.

IMG_1360_zpsa891e0fa.jpg

IMG_1361_zps25ce9055.jpg

I can't help but notice but at the top front of the helmet it looks like the side of a horse head. I kind of reminds me of the broncos emblem.
I just can't seem to unsee it now.

IMG_1363_zps61449ad3.jpg

These are just the test horns because i was so eager to see what it looked like.

That's all I got for today! :D

I'm noticing once the horn is no longer there to draw attention, the Fotus looks a lot like a Promethean Knight's head.

I'm also thinking it could look rather interesting with some form of mohawk. lol.

@ Zaff The fotus helmet seems like a great helmet to customize. The mohawk idea sounds interesting.

It's finally done!!!

IMG_1374_zps536c8811.jpg

Well here is the update for the helmet. :)

IMG_1378_zps3bc5f36c.jpg

IMG_1379_zpsebbc48e1.jpg

IMG_1380_zps920a46fc.jpg

I also made a spine piece.

IMG_1381_zps8a421150.jpg

IMG_1383_zps8001ff29.jpg

IMG_1384_zpsbedc248b.jpg

I don't think this will be my last update. I think i'll make a couple tweaks here and there. Well until then, later! :D

Alrighty i'm back. This isn't really an update on the armor. But since I can't start a new thread for some reason I guess i'll just post it here.

So i've been looking at some of the pep files for the venator armor and I found a chest foam template and decided to give it a try.

IMG_1464_zps8ddd3b40.jpg

I also found a pepakura file for the venator helmet and made my own foam template for it. I put it all together and came out better than I thought it would.

IMG_1468_zpsbc208246.jpg

IMG_1469_zps90154151.jpg

IMG_1466_zpsf361b236.jpg

That's it for now.

please link would spend month MJOLNIR suit Venator'm from Argentina and wanted to know if you help me that's my project
Venator (1).png

Venator (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back