Halo 4 Full Build and Undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarStryder

Hello members of 405th Solar here finally posting after looking up and down everywhere across the internet for months about Halo armor. Coming up short and everything pointing back to this awesome forum.

So I have decide to make Halo 4 for my first suit of armor. It was a decision between Halo 4 and Reach our group decided on 4. I'm posting here due to the lack of being able to post elsewhere but n00b forum which make sense.
I thought i would post my build here so the next person would have a better and complete source on how to build a set of Halo 4 armor and under suit.

I will be posting pictures every step of the way as often i can. i have already started by making a mannequin out of duct tape and made PVC skeleton out of 1' in PVC 3 tees 6 elbows and 1 cross (optional you can add 1 elbow and a cap to make a place to hold the helmet which ill do later.)

CameraZOOM-20130710125346929_zpsc53cbaa5.jpg

my suit stuffed front

CameraZOOM-20130710125512730_zps47718022.jpg

back view

CameraZOOM-20130704154510611_zpse6876abb.jpg

and my friends suit un-stuffed

The fabric is my wife's work she made templates for the under suit. So that's how far i have gotten hopefully in the next few weeks ill hope to have finished the other two mannequins for my friend and wife. so will post more when i get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back