Halo 4 Master Chief Helmet - Xtremenoob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely awesome!
Nice Work on the paintjob by the way....
Makes me wish i had access to a better 3d printer (currently only an old ultimaker)
Sign me up for a copy as well(y)

The problem w/ having such a beautifully crafted helmet, and that is what it is, w/o a suit that matches such perfection.....looses some of its prestige. I wish I had such a helmet w/ or w/o a suit regardless......Magnificent work.

Woah...that isn't a helmet, it's a work of art

wow... that is amazing work.

Absolutely awesome!
Nice Work on the paintjob by the way....
Makes me wish i had access to a better 3d printer (currently only an old ultimaker)
Sign me up for a copy as well(y)

Damn, man how does this look even better than your last one? Amazing looking.

The problem w/ having such a beautifully crafted helmet, and that is what it is, w/o a suit that matches such perfection.....looses some of its prestige. I wish I had such a helmet w/ or w/o a suit regardless......Magnificent work.

Thanks guys, good to know that i'm doing something right.

Avengersrox, RandomRanger, guys this thread is over 2 years old. Please be mindful of the dates. Responding to these threads pushes more recent and relevant threads down the list. Understandable that some older threads ARE relevant, but still not current builds. Thanks for understanding.

Avengersrox, RandomRanger, guys this thread is over 2 years old. Please be mindful of the dates. Responding to these threads pushes more recent and relevant threads down the list. Understandable that some older threads ARE relevant, but still not current builds. Thanks for understanding.
My bad, I just went to "Whats New" and found this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back