halo 4 odst build my first build

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennyson

Member DIN
S158
Hello everyone, this is my first armor build, I always wanted to do one since halo 3: odst came out and finally got the time to do it, I used 9mm and 3mm foam the helmet
18237886_1451995261487500_1876966401615587444_o.jpg
20170520_134040.jpg
IMG_20170518_072220_191.jpg

Nice armor! The helmet is great as well!

Welcome to the 405th! I hope you continue on your "Great Journey" of cosplay and build some more props, armor, you name it! :) Hope you enjoyed the process and look forward to a coat of paint on that bad boy! :D

Nice Shotgun, BTW. Did you buy it or make it? It looks 3D printed, and very nicely detailed.

Good job!

Nice armor! The helmet is great as well!

Welcome to the 405th! I hope you continue on your "Great Journey" of cosplay and build some more props, armor, you name it! :) Hope you enjoyed the process and look forward to a coat of paint on that bad boy! :D

Nice Shotgun, BTW. Did you buy it or make it? It looks 3D printed, and very nicely detailed.

Good job!
This bad boy was made with 6mm foam i believe, I bought it from a friend here on the mexican regiment (btw, sorry for the bad english) and thank you¡

Attachments

• 20170607_213403.jpg
    20170607_213403.jpg
    685.8 KB · Views: 249
Welcome to the 405th. It is great seeing more HELLJUMPERS. I know my husband will be glad to see you. Your work looks great. Keep up the good work.

Welcome to the 405th. It is great seeing more HELLJUMPERS. I know my husband will be glad to see you. Your work looks great. Keep up the good work.
Thank you¡¡, looking foward to upgrade it and be ready to be deployed0 !!booyah¡¡¡

Hello, i am a huge fan of the ODSTs and in fact have my own ODST armor, glad im not the only one who likes them more than Spartans

Hello, i am a huge fan of the ODSTs and in fact have my own ODST armor, glad im not the only one who likes them more than Spartans
it takes a mean SOB to face the covenant upfront, BUT IT TAKES A REAL BADASS TO DO IT WITHOUT SHIELDS AM I RIGHT?

LOL True brother, i have a whole story working for my OC with this armor so i plan to eventually get that typed up

LOL True brother, i have a whole story working for my OC with this armor so i plan to eventually get that typed up
awesome man¡ I would read it as soon as you finish it, I`m an amateur writer myself

i dont know where his service would have started but i have him at the rank of Gunnery Sergeant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back