Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
I've just completed the torso of the mark VII (with paper), but it was too small...damn....So I've to do it again. I want to change the pepakura file. At the begin of this thread there is a list of models, and I think I'm going with the file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?up8udmcwbt748b3 kingrahl chest V2 unfold

Did anybody tried it? It is a good model? Some suggestion?

Wassup guys, how's your day?

Well I just logged in today and found out that I forgot to back up my Halo Organizer. FUUUUU yes, it means I have to start ALL OVER

Anyways, I gots some files I wants to shares. They took a while to unfold... and added a touch of brain to make putting together easier.

DMR (Halo 4)

Sticky Detonator (What do you think)

Thanks to Monkeyfuj, for modeling those wonderful... models.

Oh, I also forgot to add some other stuff that didn't make it through VB5

XG89 modeled by Monkeyfuj
Rogue modeled by Brokenvisr

Both unfolded by yours truly :)

XG 89 Narrow

Rogue Helmet

hello guys, sorry if my english are bad but im italian ^^
time a go a guy posted h4 master chief armor files that need unfold ( the post does't not exist anymore from forum reset)
i've unfolded 2 files of the armor, hand and gauntlet
those files got the texture files uncluded so you can see the missing details.

note: those are my first unfold,i made the best i can do for a good unfolding, if you want help me to unfold the rest of the armor i can upload all the files again
if someone are able to adjust the files and add the details would be nice

hand.jpg

hand link

gauntlet.jpg

gauntlet link note: the elbow part is separed from the gauntlet

you can see the results here:
http://dc686.4shared.com/img/DM2zm9vC/s7/0.5035847443789294/P1000337.jpg?async&0.5884105305236902
http://dc686.4shared.com/img/S9HOdOjk/s7/0.06821765711527583/P1000338.jpg?async

tnx to you guys ^^
maybe you can find problems near the elbow cause unfold was difficult in that area, i discover today how to moove the parts of the models with google sketchup, maybe i will make a better unfold of the gauntlet
tomorrow i'll try to unfold the shoulder, it looks like more easy to unfold

any news on some of the Recruit armor? I have the helmet and chest done just looking for the fore arms and biceps

any news on some of the Recruit armor? I have the helmet and chest done just looking for the fore arms and biceps
I don't think there are recruit fore arms. I may be wrong but I think the forearms have there own name so no correlation to core and helmet types

I don't think there are recruit fore arms. I may be wrong but I think the forearms have there own name so no correlation to core and helmet types

All the "default" Halo 4 equipment is labeled "Recruit." So there are helmet, shoulders, forearms, chest, full legs, and the visor color (but we don't need a pep file for that obviously). Currently the helmet, forearms (which as was pointed out, you made the model), chest, and shin are all available in the database under Halo 4 > Infinity > relevant category. Still need the shoulder, bicep, handplate, thigh, cod/buttplate, knee, and boot for the Recruit to be complete. Need a lot more files per configuration with the Halo 4 armor, as only the undersuit itself is in any way "standard." While Reach had a basic bicep, forearm, chest, thigh, shin, and boot, and Halo 3 was even more simplistic than that, Halo 4 does not re-use any pieces. Every shoulder piece has a unique bicep cuff that it attaches to, every chest piece has a unique ab plate (or plates and even cods in some cases), every forearm has it's own hand plate, and every leg configuration consists of a unique boot, shin, knee, thigh, and back/butt plate. And with 343i not showing any indication of expanding theatre mode capabilities, it makes getting reference pics that much harder. Hopefully now that things are getting back into full swing around here people will be more motivated to gather reference sources for their desired armor. I know I've been lax in that department myself.

I don't remember doing recruit armor. I've just done the warrior armor but now that I think about it, the first armor set is recruit down the list

With the number of models you've done and the amount of detail (and thus I would assume time) you put into them, the possibility that you might forget having done something isn't too surprising.

Heh, I remember unfolding your boltshot model, that thing was beastly in the amount of small details it had. I think I had aan easier time unfolding the two Rail Gun models combined than that. lol.

Does anybody happen to know what happend to the Halo 4 source assets.I found them once,before the site reverted back and can't seem to locate them now.
Thanks in advance to anyone who take the time to responed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back