Soft Parts Halo 4 Spartan Undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentinel332

Hey guys and girls!
I need some opinions and or suggestions.
I stumbled across a shirt and pants combo of ski underwear. I know it's not game accurate, but just plain black as an Undersuit is nice and all but I feel most people do that and I want something interesting. So I've attached some pics of the items in question and I like the look and texture,so feel free to give me some input and opinions. And some of the pictures look light gray but apparently they all come in dark gray and black.

Attachments

• crivit-pro-herren-seamless-ski-funktionsunterhemd--1.jpg
    crivit-pro-herren-seamless-ski-funktionsunterhemd--1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 407
  • crivit-pro-herren-seamless-ski-funktionsunterhose--2.jpg
    crivit-pro-herren-seamless-ski-funktionsunterhose--2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 380
  • crivit-pro-herren-seamless-ski-funktionsunterhose--1.jpg
    crivit-pro-herren-seamless-ski-funktionsunterhose--1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 416
  • crivit-pro-herren-seamless-ski-funktionsunterhemd--3.jpg
    crivit-pro-herren-seamless-ski-funktionsunterhemd--3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 492
Well they do haha ..but if you think about it... The Spartans Techsuit..is basically a full body men's legging hahahaha and of course they do look like leggings. It would be weird if they don't because they are meant to be formfitting and tight to the body. Anything loose would look off under the armor IMO

EDIT: but in all seriousness,I really like the pattern and stuff and under a set of Spartan armor a body glove is kinda needed,as the techsuits used are basically that. A high tech bodyglove. I really hope they look as great with the armor as I think they will when I pick them up and of the month

Last edited:
Hey guys and girls!
I need some opinions and or suggestions.
I stumbled across a shirt and pants combo of ski underwear. I know it's not game accurate, but just plain black as an Undersuit is nice and all but I feel most people do that and I want something interesting. So I've attached some pics of the items in question and I like the look and texture,so feel free to give me some input and opinions. And some of the pictures look light gray but apparently they all come in dark gray and black.

My first undersuit was simple leggings and a athletic wear jacket, these have nice details on them and will probably be very comfortable. my only concern would be since its ski wear, that it might be designed to hold in heat and thats never fun to be too hot. Could always try it and see what you think though!

My first undersuit was simple leggings and a athletic wear jacket, these have nice details on them and will probably be very comfortable. my only concern would be since its ski wear, that it might be designed to hold in heat and thats never fun to be too hot. Could always try it and see what you think though!
Yeah I have a set from the same brand in all black, and the heat isn't too bad. And I've worn said set in the summer and in the winter and it keeps you warm in the winter and it helps regulate body temperature in the summer due to the fact that in both cases it is the only layer you are wearing except underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back