Halo 4 To Be Announced At E3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way as a lot of the other people here. I wouldn't mind something in the Halo universe, but I think they should leave the Master Chief out of it for now. I would love to see a true Master Chief Halo sequel in the future, but I think that it would be more popular if it is held off for a few years.

Either way, I'm excited to hear the announcement!

It won't be Halo 4 made by bungie because Microsoft bought the rights to the Halo Franchise...

Knowing them, they'll let EA work on it, and screw up the whole game.

Microsoft don't have all the rights.

If they make a Halo videogame, they will do it with Bungie.

Why giving it to another company? They would ruin the game. Halo Wars was made with Ensemble, but they were helped by Bungie.

And Ensemble is more trustable than EA if you want my opinion

I wonder if they are going to explore the sangheli a bit more.. That was the most interesting part of halo 3's ending to me.. the shipmaster's concern over their homeworld. But I sort of doubt bungie would make a game about just the elites, it would be pretty boring, you need humans in there somewhere.

Even if they make it before or after the 3rd halo it will still be sweet! Even though they stopped production on the Halo movie!!!!! I did hear that if they do produce another halo it may not be made by bungie?!

volkov said:
I wonder if they are going to explore the sangheli a bit more.. That was the most interesting part of halo 3's ending to me.. the shipmaster's concern over their homeworld. But I sort of doubt bungie would make a game about just the elites, it would be pretty boring, you need humans in there somewhere.

the elites helped us so we could help them sorta like NATO

- :cool: alex

Last edited by a moderator:
tenacioust183 said:
personally i think people are reading too much into the 4. someone at bungie probably said they were working on halo 4 and what he/she meant was halo wars. on another note i know the people at bungie must be having a field day with these rumors. they have always been a little cryptic, giving small bits of info that give just enough to stir up a rumor frenzy.

unless I miss understood you(sorry if I did), you said bungie was making halo wars. but....they're not.

Spartan W23 said:
unless I miss understood you(sorry if I did), you said bungie was making halo wars. but....they're not.
Bungie are helping Ensemble, sort of overseeing it, making sure that they don't stuff it up and that any story elements are correct and to the halo story bible (which only bungie and a select few others have access too, even then, not all of bungie are aloud to read it.)

Imagine Nintendo working with Bungie to make a Halo Game: Halo Mario Super Friend Pals! Suitable for the whole Family!!!

It would be screwed up BIG TIME.

LastSpartan said:
Lol. "Let's Go chief, you have to go rescue Cortana in her castle!"
Imagine the Bosses: A smiling Gravemind. And Bowser with a Fuel Rod Gun. Gravemind would be easy, and Bowser would be hard. Big Difficulty Change for Nintendo to make it look like Bowser's the Strongest (Yea Right!).

p0rtalman said:
Bungie are helping Ensemble, sort of overseeing it, making sure that they don't stuff it up and that any story elements are correct and to the halo story bible (which only bungie and a select few others have access too, even then, not all of bungie are aloud to read it.)

yeah, I know, but it sounded like he meant that they're MAKING Halo Wars. But Ensemble is. Bungie is just sorta guiding them, like you said.

Hah, bowser would be infected, that'd be decently.. well different.. I wonder what infection would look like in nintendo... Unhappy face and green skin?

lol Nintendo and Bungee working together to make a game, thats the laugh i needed today :lol:

i heard that Bungee had left Microsoft, and they said back(i think around the release of halo 2) that if they "dont work with Microsoft, they will make their own system." also, i hope that they dont drag it out like the Final Fantasy games (the newer games look like they ran out of ideas :rolleyes: ).

:unsure: i wonder what a Halo 4 would bring us. I guess we'll have to wait.

Cheers,
-John-

That job position is most likely for the halo chronicle's. I think i may have seen that somewhere before, anyone know how long its been up?
Quote from the job posting:
"Partner with key Hollywood talent to collaboratively craft a masterful game experience"
peter jackson?

Klowd 13 said:
lol Nintendo and Bungee working together to make a game, thats the laugh i needed today :lol:

i heard that Bungee had left Microsoft, and they said back(i think around the release of halo 2) that if they "dont work with Microsoft, they will make their own system." also, i hope that they dont drag it out like the Final Fantasy games (the newer games look like they ran out of ideas :rolleyes: ).

:unsure: i wonder what a Halo 4 would bring us. I guess we'll have to wait.

Cheers,
-John-
Actually they left after Halo 3 was made, I had read in an article in Game Informer that Had been published 1 month after Halo 3's Launch Date.

volkov said:
Hah, bowser would be infected, that'd be decently.. well different.. I wonder what infection would look like in nintendo... Unhappy face and green skin?
Thats what I've been thinking, but Bowser would have been uninfected. But still that was funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back