Halo 4 What I Would Like, Dream With Me Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally, I like most of your suggestions. A lot of them have been on my mind (custom spartans in campaign and such). I sort of expected this to be a typical omgz halo 4 should have ultimate lazors and flyng tanks with nukez! kind of thing, but your suggestions were mainly aesthetic and pretty cool without hurting gameplay.. Good suggestions.

It's 'cause everyone here cares about Halo, and wants to see it made good. (Crap grammer, I know, but hey, It's not like I have an English Exam in half an hour.)
(Shoot, I do. Crap!)

Although Flying tanks with Nukes could be pretty fun. You'd just have to restrict the use of said Flying Tank.

If Bungie did the balance right, then the armor permutations having an actual effect would be godlike. And knowing Bungie, they'll get the balance right.

Anyways, the squad-based shooter idea sounds cool too, as does a spinoff of FoR... although what I really want to play through is say, First Strike. That mission would be freaking awesome to play through

im kinda afraid to dream... i about crapped myself when Halo 3 came out... it almost followed the storyline that i had come up with after Halo 2!! :eek:

Anyway, maybe larger maps for the Team Deathmatch, that has drivable terrain (no GIGANTAHUMONGO rocks in the path). Playing as a Grunt would be cool, as well as playing as a Marine or a Helljumper. Maybe add some more heavy weapons like a Vulcan or maybe even the ability to salvage some weapons off from vehicles (the turret or Gauss off from the Warthog, the small plasma canons on the Wraith, Ghosts, Scarab, and Spectre). OHH and bullet damage would be cool also.

Cheers,
-John-

I think the coolest thing would be if Bungie made Halo: Contact Harvest into a game. Tell things from the beginning, from the first ship of Kigyar (jackels) to Tartarus fighting his uncle to become pack leader and maybe combine that with fall of reach to catch up with Halo:combat evolved. i would totally spend the money to get a 360 (since i lack one) and a halo game that was from the beginning, right with johnson fighting the insurection then getting sent to Harvest

my dream for halo 4.... FOR THERE NOT TO BE ONE
sorry to be so negative but its just my opinion. i would loke another halo related game but not halo 4...

pacbury said:
my dream for halo 4.... FOR THERE NOT TO BE ONE
sorry to be so negative but its just my opinion. i would loke another halo related game but not halo 4...

i would like to see a totally diffrent approuch to it and indeed not the 'halo' stor of the rings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would actually like to see Ghosts of Onyx made into a game. SPI Armour looks awesome!

Highlight the Spoiler if you already read Ghosts of Onyx or you don't really care what happens:
Follow Kurt around, not John even though he is cool. They were both on the same team (so we can still see Master Chief, but he was always called John) when Kurt "dissappeared" and the begining to the SPARTAN-III program went into effect.

I think Ghosts of Onyx would make a great game!

I would like to have Halo 4 be about the marines struggle to survive and a select few where selected to become an ODST! From time to time in a heavy fight a Spartan will show up and save us from dieing.

Another rumor has started about Halo 4 not much but I rely on this show as my source of info here's the site
XPLAY

i think perhaps a fall of reach prequel may be amusing, from the perspective of a different spartan on the surface which in the long haul joins with the resulting departure of the autumn for halo ... i have billions of ideas of what would be cool too me but as usual thats my ..odd perspective xD

also.. maybe they could include Ewoks .... just a thought ;)

Friendly said:
I say they make a 4-man squad-based FPS. Kinda like Brothers in Arms or Republic Commando... but ODSTs. That would kick @$$!

That would be amazing, but it destroys the spirit of halo. Maybe for a seperate game made by bungie...

It would probably end with Master Chief activating the halos. In halo CE (two betrayels) the moniter says "why do you hesitate to do what you have already done, reclaimer?". There was more,but I cant remember the exact lines.

there probably will be a halo 4, the ending of Halo 3 didnt explain everything

but i agree with the forge ideas, seeing as how thats all i do day in and day out

LoneWolf said:
That would be amazing, but it destroys the spirit of halo. Maybe for a seperate game made by bungie...

It would probably end with Master Chief activating the halos. In halo CE (two betrayels) the moniter says "why do you hesitate to do what you have already done, reclaimer?". There was more,but I cant remember the exact lines.

Maybe it should take place during Halo 1-3. Just another side of the story. Although it would be really predictable, and there weren't ODSTs in Halo 1.

sorry if i spoiled anything for anyone about the books. but i think something involving the ODST's would be cool too. i think the ODST's are cooler than the chief in some cases since they are actually unaugmented people. That's why i am making ODST armor. But a prequil with all the added bonuses of what all you guys said, the forge options, the ability to play as a grunt, or brute or whomever you want.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
A Spartan without a weapon in his hand looks like a Dunce.

Seriously, on XBL it just looks silly :D

So you're saying I look like a dunce in my sig? The weapon is lowered, but it's still in his hands. If he meant without a weapon, he would say "dropping the weapons." He means point the barrel downwards.

OOOOOH ok, yeah i mean NO weapon.

No worries Friendly, your sig is totally sick, Barrel down looks good, no weapon looks wimpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back