Halo 5 Assault Rifle 3d print build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igneous

Trying to build a MA5D using the files I found on Thingiverse Linked here

Does anyone have a good picture of the ammo counter from halo 5 that is flat so I can try and put an image of one on it? Wish I could rig a light system but unfortunately just don't have the time. So my plan is to get a counter image and put some clear acrylic over it.

Trying to build a MA5D using the files I found on Thingiverse Linked here

Does anyone have a good picture of the ammo counter from halo 5 that is flat so I can try and put an image of one on it? Wish I could rig a light system but unfortunately just don't have the time. So my plan is to get a counter image and put some clear acrylic over it.
OddWorks is awesome. I have a good bit of this rifle printed already. I plan to use this one.
1604624135882.png

Thing is that is the reach ammo counter. He is actually going to release a Reach assault rifle in a bit and when I make that one I intend on using this picture. I did get him to do a couple edits on the file for the Halo 4/5 rifle and it looks amazing. just still trying to find the right counter.

Thing is that is the reach ammo counter. He is actually going to release a Reach assault rifle in a bit and when I make that one I intend on using this picture. I did get him to do a couple edits on the file for the Halo 4/5 rifle and it looks amazing. just still trying to find the right counter.
I'll look around some more, two sets of eyes are better than one. If I find it ill post it up. What I would suggest for it to add to the "effect" is put the image (when we find it) on some clear or blue plastic, then cut the blue out of the picture and rig up an LED in the ammo counter. It'll be easy to do that and add to the prop, while also making it to where down the road if you want to pull the LED out and try putting in a screen it'll be easy.

I know it has been a year, but I found the MA5D screen. I dont know if you still need it, but I will post it up here

Attachments

• ar_screen.png
    ar_screen.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 140
  • eight.png
    eight.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 128
  • five.png
    five.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 122
  • two.png
    two.png