Halo 5 Covenant resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Foran

Good morning everyone. I am wondering if anyone has a suggestion on where to go for Covenant Weapons game resources from Halo 5?
I am not looking for 3d print files. I am looking for game models that can be unfolded for Pepakura.
Its the one thing that is missing from the Armory.

Thank you all for your time.

PS. Specifically looking for the Needler and Gravity Hammer

Attachments

• 1200px-H5G-Render-Needler.png
    1200px-H5G-Render-Needler.png
    997.7 KB · Views: 144
  • d4a873d559c18b6b168c0b501fa47456.jpg
    d4a873d559c18b6b168c0b501fa47456.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 125
Good morning everyone. I am wondering if anyone has a suggestion on where to go for Covenant Weapons game resources from Halo 5?
I am not looking for 3d print files. I am looking for game models that can be unfolded for Pepakura.
Its the one thing that is missing from the Armory.

Thank you all for your time.

PS. Specifically looking for the Needler and Gravity Hammer
They have the weapons on garry's mod. Using the right programs you can get the models into blender, then from blender you can put it in pepakura. I don't think I can walk you through the programs, however, it is easy to find by google searching. Steam Workshop::Halo SWEP Collection, I believe this has the right grav hammer you are looking for.

They have the weapons on garry's mod. Using the right programs you can get the models into blender, then from blender you can put it in pepakura. I don't think I can walk you through the programs, however, it is easy to find by google searching. Steam Workshop::Halo SWEP Collection, I believe this has the right grav hammer you are looking for.
Thank you, that may just work. I appreciate the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back