Halo: A New Sun Sets (The Movie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was also in babysitter... wish someone would have made a live action of that one and homecoming. and I think I know why it was a different color maybe they where on a different op before this one got pulled and put on that one.

What if you got a small'ish studio on board with you to get 343's attention? I know absolutely nothing about this, by the way.

What if you got a small'ish studio on board with you to get 343's attention? I know absolutely nothing about this, by the way.

I have my own Production. I just need to visit some people to make the Company Official because the Government loves to make tax off of people. I''ll try to get in contacting with someone in the future but if not... I'll still be making the Film.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been active for several months. For some reason I wasn't able to type any text in boxes but all the tech issues are solved. I wanted to tell you guys exciting news. So since this is a small Production, we'll be making several short Films and Trailers that will lead up the Feature Film. Also if the cards play right, we could be taking real firearms and convert them to Halo designed Guns and fire blank rounds. So more realism and Production Value added. We have been working on the story more and have the first 36 pages done. We kinda just decided to have the story just revolve around the entire Spartan II Program instead of just Half the Spartans. It's coming along Great! A lot of Practical Stuff will be in the Films!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back