Halo Anime Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, the episode with the 1337 spartan and the oversized brute, it's been announced that that episode isn't canon; as in, not in the storyline.

The poster with the elite half with arbiter armour and half with robes, I'm guessing that'll be Thel Vadam. Seeing as in "The cole protocol" he is always wearing robes when not in his shipmaster gear.

Also the odst poster.... MARK 4 :D yay!

I hope Halo is more reknown in the anime scene, in a good way, after these animes

I really don't see why people are crying on about "Oh Noes, teh Micro$oft an teh Bungie are selling Haloz out!! Ho can zis bee?!"

We all knew it would happen right? The fact that they brought out a sequel to the first Halo made it clear from the outset that they were looking to make it into a franchise.

At the end of the day they're only doing the same as SquareEnix has done with Final Fantasy or Kojima Productions with Metal Gear.

Anything that is sucessful will always become a cash cow, it's just how the world works.

And as with Star Wars some of the spin off stuff will be good or even great, some will be poor or just downright aweful. You have to pick and choose.

Personally I'm looking forward to this anime, it has my interest. Whether it will actually be any good remains to be seen but even if it does turn out to be rubbish it still doesn't take away from the fact that Halo CE is a great game. If you don't like it just don't watch it.

What are you talking about? Selling out?

There are only 3 halo games out with 2 on the way. Over the span of damn near a decade this is normal. Now the game's getting a few animated shorts and suddenly they crossed the line? wtf?

xalener said:

There are only 3 halo games out with 2 on the way. Over the span of damn near a decade this is normal. Now the game's getting a few animated shorts and suddenly they crossed the line? wtf?

that's what i think too, now if they did shows for 4kids or started making like... halo 11 or something, then that's going to far ^__^

Last edited by a moderator:
xalener said:

Maybe you didn't comprehend what I was trying to put over. People are moaning that Halo is being sold out, being turned into a cash cow. I am not one of them. I am looking forward to this anime more than most.

My point was that it's natural with any sucessful property that it will get sequel after sequel, spin off after spin off so there's nt point in people making a big deal about it.

RedTogusa said:
Maybe you didn't comprehend what I was trying to put over. People are moaning that Halo is being sold out, being turned into a cash cow. I am not one of them. I am looking forward to this anime more than most.

My point was that it's natural with any sucessful property that it will get sequel after sequel, spin off after spin off so there's nt point in people making a big deal about it.

I did. I was agreeing with you. :p

I can't wait for this this to come out!.I'm a big anime fan and of course Halo fan lol.I'm really looking forward to the stories, Prototype, Babysitter, Origins & Odd one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back