Halo Anniversary special edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

project003

is there any word on the Halo: Anniversary special edition or Legendary edition? rumors? links? Elaborate!

no legendary edition this time, but there is the limeted edition that if preordered you get a mark V armour skin for your avatar and an extra skull that makes grunts back packs explode when killed. gonna make for some lol fests

no legendary edition this time, but there is the limeted edition that if preordered you get a mark V armour skin for your avatar and an extra skull that makes grunts back packs explode when killed. gonna make for some lol fests
What he said. :(

awesome, it's kinda sad to hear that there will be no special, physical, object this time around. :(

awesome, it's kinda sad to hear that there will be no special, physical, object this time around.
You're basically buying Halo: CE again, so I understand why they aren't doing anything besides DLC.

Think of this as a ODST per say . ODST was just a filler between Halo 3 and Halo reach . This is a filler between Reach and Halo 4. I do like the fact that it will be only $40 instead of the regular $60 . With all the big releases this year, its good to have one that is a little less money . Gears 3 comes out next week (2 months before) and i'm paying over $600 for the Epic edition + Retro Lancer + Limited Edition console . Then I have the MW3 hardened edition the week before Halo anniversary. 343 is very promising !

343 better do a good job or i have to revert my numbers from 343 to my original 99. If they do bad, well, ive still got to buy the games just to keep my collection full

343 better do a good job or i have to revert my numbers from 343 to my original 99. If they do bad, well, ive still got to buy the games just to keep my collection full

they are using the same codes used for the original Halo, the only thing they changed was the graphics. this game is already epic!

totally in agreemant. 343, if you are reading this, make a pc version or you are gonna have one hell of a pissed off player at your doorstep with pummeling with your name on it! lol

just reminding you that 343 industries' maps on reach are by far the best and this
So i do not think there is really anyway 343 can screw this up

Last edited by a moderator:
if there is one thing I hate its misinformed people. Look it up and THEN post on here. Frankie said AT E3 that they were using the original code.

Here is what I know. It was not 343 who recode the game. Saber Interactive, a Russian studio is handling the development. It is basically the same game only with better graphic. I agreed that it was a good game, but I would not buy it for the reason that the game play is 10 years ago. It cannot compare to Halo Reach and if you play it you will be in for a big disappointment. Imagine playing PS1 on a PS3. The only improvement is the inclusion of some maps that is already available in Halo Reach. $40 is just about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back