Halo Community Game Night: Elephant Battles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboCharizard

RXO and BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Stream Team
Member DIN
S068
ElephantGang.png

A deep horn sounds throughout the wastes, Elephants! Raiders! The only way to be safe is to get your teammates together in your own Elephant and defend it at all costs! We’ll be streaming games of MCC PC Halo 3 Big Team Battle at 7:00PM CT this Friday with as many 405th members as we can cram into Sandtrap. If you’d like to join in the fun game sessions will be managed through the 405th Discord which you can join with the link below. All games will be broadcast through both of our Twitch channels so if you don’t have MCC PC and still want to enjoy the games there is still a way to participate and hang out with other Halo costuming community members!

405th Discord Link: Join the 405th Infantry Division Discord Server!
405th Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/405thhalo

For those unfamiliar with the Discord everything is sorted into convenient channels, the important ones for this event are #hog_game_nights and the voice channels MCC1 and MCC Party. #hog_game_nights will have information such as the Steam and Windows Store names of party leaders and the current game modes being set up. Each of the voice channels will be available for any of the game parties. MCC1 will be our dedicated stream channel with players sharing their screens for sake of switching on our stream, if you'd still like to play with the group but do not want your voice or screen shared MCC Party will be available.

Aww bummed I will be out of town for this one.

I unfortunately will be in Wisconsin camping Thursday-Monday so I will be unable to join this time. Crack one and rise for the anthem for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back