Halo: Contact Harvest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I haven't read the Contact Harvest yet, so this might be a spoiler, but it's not on purpose, so sorry if this is one.

Johnson is on Harvest, the farthest captured planet in the system to man kind. He is a farmer and apparently we took over grounds that the convenant had as sacred. So thinking it would be a small battle, we faught the covenant and it turned into this war they are in right now.

As for the BR, Johnson started out in the Harvest Militia. As the war progressed, the UNSC joined the race and recuited many militiamen and others, including Avery Johnson. I did find out that he get's radiation overdose from stealing a crate of plasma grenades in the early fight thus preventing him from taking on the flood disease, but slowly killing him. He was sent in for treatment on the radiation and he faught to get back into action, so they put him on weapons testing. Not sure what he tested, or if it was called weapons testing yet, but its said that he tested the BR way back in 2525 and that the Hornet was also issued then. My guess as to why we didn't see them until H3 (besides the fact that they just thought of them now) is that most of the battles we faced in Halo are taken place in space. The hornet isn't meant for space flight, just air to ground. So from H1, a hornet couldn't have made it to the first ring in all the hubbub, and in H2, we were attacked suddenly. They still could have thrown then in on Earth, but for some reason they didn't. I think it's the fact that we fought so shortly on Earth and high-tailed it to the next Halo ring that we didn't get to use them. Still not sure how you get them to fight the Scarab on other worlds though. I saw a hornet also just crash out of the sky for no reason on the beginning of a level as well.

Afterlife said:
Well, I haven't read the Contact Harvest yet, so this might be a spoiler, but it's not on purpose, so sorry if this is one.

Johnson is on Harvest, the farthest captured planet in the system to man kind. He is a farmer and apparently we took over grounds that the convenant had as sacred. So thinking it would be a small battle, we faught the covenant and it turned into this war they are in right now.

As for the BR, Johnson started out in the Harvest Militia. As the war progressed, the UNSC joined the race and recuited many militiamen and others, including Avery Johnson. I did find out that he get's radiation overdose from stealing a crate of plasma grenades in the early fight thus preventing him from taking on the flood disease, but slowly killing him. He was sent in for treatment on the radiation and he faught to get back into action, so they put him on weapons testing. Not sure what he tested, or if it was called weapons testing yet, but its said that he tested the BR way back in 2525 and that the Hornet was also issued then. My guess as to why we didn't see them until H3 (besides the fact that they just thought of them now) is that most of the battles we faced in Halo are taken place in space. The hornet isn't meant for space flight, just air to ground. So from H1, a hornet couldn't have made it to the first ring in all the hubbub, and in H2, we were attacked suddenly. They still could have thrown then in on Earth, but for some reason they didn't. I think it's the fact that we fought so shortly on Earth and high-tailed it to the next Halo ring that we didn't get to use them. Still not sure how you get them to fight the Scarab on other worlds though. I saw a hornet also just crash out of the sky for no reason on the beginning of a level as well.

This is what we call classic misinformation. I can tell you didn't read the book Afterlife. Plus READ the first post in this thread, if you think this is a spoiler you should have covered your text in a black background. :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back