Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
mattbloghalods_1191348742.jpg

Halo DS
Some time ago, I blogged about playing a cancelled version of Halo DS. The game was the real deal, created by a real development studio and with a very big publisher. But for reasons we won't discuss, Halo DS was never released. Clearly. Obviously. Still, it would've been cool, huh?

My Halo DS blog has haunted me since I posted it because many people were skeptical of my claims. I wouldn't make something like that up, of course, but that hardly silenced any of my critics. When my brother called me the other day and told me that I even have a Wikipedia page that calls into question my Halo DS blog, I realized I had to at the very least prove that I hadn't completely hatched the entire thing. So I figured what better way to mute naysayers than to show off the game I played. With that in mind, I present to you Halo DS videos and screenshots below. Please, somebody update my Wikipedia page.

That would have been very cool, think it would have pulled off multiplayer though?

I mean halo is best with masses of players, that would require either a lot of close friends with DS's or online, both very impractical in my opinion.

JAM

I had a ds,i like psp better and my god of war psp demo is comming this week so o yeah, i don't think halo should be on any portable system unless its a portable xbox.

Mancubus said:
I had a ds,i like psp better and my god of war psp demo is comming this week so o yeah, i don't think halo should be on any portable system unless its a portable xbox.

Well Banjo Kazooie was on GBA (made by Rare after microsoft aquired) and Mechassault was on DS. I don't see why Halo can't be on there. Microsoft has several other games on Nintendo's Hand held platform.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard in a Zune interview (cant remember specifics) that the new Zune may be in line to play games similar to DS and PSP and might be in the runing for major handheld. The new Zune should come out in coming years. We can only hope, HALO PORTABLE. And maybe Microsoft can put in some Zune-live capabilities for multiplayer. If the DS has online wi-fi, why not the new Zune?

I remember hearing about that about a year and a half ago when I was working for Gamestop, we were even taking preorders on it when it got cancelled

too bad...would have been epic with the DS's Wifi capabilitys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back