Halo Infinite Master Chief helmet hype build

Status
Not open for further replies.
These helmets look awesome, Im currently looking for 3d print files for a really good Halo Infinite Chief helmet, are you guys selling these files at all? is there any way for me to get them?

Sorry mate, I don't sell my files. I'll only be offering casts once it's ready

Meanwhile CyberBen and Zachary have been hard at work, almost ready for me to start molding!
received_904131063369784.jpeg

received_3063992270333043.jpeg

received_336186880700300.jpeg

These helmets look awesome, Im currently looking for 3d print files for a really good Halo Infinite Chief helmet, are you guys selling these files at all? is there any way for me to get them?
You know, the great Moe Sizzlac modeled Infinite chiefs armor and helmet. Best part, it’s for free. :D

You know, the great Moe Sizzlac modeled Infinite chiefs armor and helmet. Best part, it’s for free. :D
Not to nock the man in anyway, moe sizzlac is awesome he's even helped model a new Fred helmet from legends and the shadows of reach book cover for me, but his infinite armor and helmet are just not accurate enough to commit to a full build yet, probably best to wait for the game to come out and for some people to get the in game model to work with.

Have you found a paint match for the green? I made my own replica recently using a Halloween costume helmet and had to settle for a color that wasn't all the way there. Worst part is I used a custom spray paint site that I thought I matched the color perfectly from their options, but it was too light when I got it. It was $43 for one can so I didn't want to spend more on different shades.

Hi Midastouch I will try to awnser your question on this kit as i work with Felipe a fair amount, these awnser are to be taken with a grain of salt since i might not be aware of new possible updates.
Have you found a paint match for the green? I made my own replica recently using a Halloween costume helmet and had to settle for a color that wasn't all the way there. Worst part is I used a custom spray paint site that I thought I matched the color perfectly from their options, but it was too light when I got it. It was $43 for one can so I didn't want to spend more on different shades.
we have not yet found a matching green, we wanted to experiment with latex paints and pigments to give it a metalic sheen, but with covid-19 restrictions, we could not meet up and experiment like we wanted.
Felipe06, choose a paint?
no, for the reasons above
Will electronics kits be included, or just a parts list?
I do not know, but from previous kits that he sold i dont belive any will be included, but there will probably be a list of suggested electronics

lastly, please do not double or triple message a thread, even if this project is not dead, there might be a thousdand reason why the author of the trhead might not be responding, try restrening your question to one message, the author will end up anwsering your questions when they can, but dont spam a thread please, thank you! hope these awnsered help you a bit

Hi Midastouch I will try to awnser your question on this kit as i work with Felipe a fair amount, these awnser are to be taken with a grain of salt since i might not be aware of new possible updates.

we have not yet found a matching green, we wanted to experiment with latex paints and pigments to give it a metalic sheen, but with covid-19 restrictions, we could not meet up and experiment like we wanted.

no, for the reasons above

I do not know, but from previous kits that he sold i dont belive any will be included, but there will probably be a list of suggested electronics

lastly, please do not double or triple message a thread, even if this project is not dead, there might be a thousdand reason why the author of the trhead might not be responding, try restrening your question to one message, the author will end up anwsering your questions when they can, but dont spam a thread please, thank you! hope these awnsered help you a bit
Thanks Zach! Exactly what he said. While I know some of you might be excited for more results, understand that Zach and I are essential workers and have been busy with work during these times. This project will eventually finish once I have more time in my hands, I do not wish to rush it :)

Do you have plans to install lights?
Hi! Not on the specific helmet showed in the images above as it will be used to create a silicone mold, but it would be quite easy to add lights to one of the castings by drilling holes in the resin to instale LEDs

This seems to be abandoned. Unfortunate.
it is not, progress is slow and unsteady yes, but it is not abandonned, we are not full time prop makers and the pademic situations have been making it really hard to work together on this project. and spare time has been more then rare. please from now on, DM either Felipe06 or myself instead of spamming this thread with unecesary messages. the helmet will be ready when it will be ready.

Not spam when the last comment was more than 5 months ago but ok.
I think what Zach meant to say is avoid necroposting, as it's against the rules. We're more than happy to answer questions through messaging and not steal the spotlight from others showing actual new content. Thank you for understanding

I think what Zach meant to say is avoid necroposting, as it's against the rules. We're more than happy to answer questions through messaging and not steal the spotlight from others showing actual new content. Thank you for understanding
Yeah I understand. Looking forward to the finished product whenever it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back