Halo Infinite MK VII Cross-Core MK V Helmet (EVA Foam Build)

TylerBH2014

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've built a Halo suit. A little over a year actually, yikes... Anyway, I'm going to be building the MK VII suit from Halo Infinite with the MK V Helmet from Halo Reach. I plan to build everything myself, including the helmet and under suit. I'm currently working on scaling the templates and making cardboard prototypes.

I'm also going to be documenting the entire build through this thread, and through YouTube. I'm going to log the cost and time of everything as well, so that if anyone (myself included) is curious about how much time and money it costs.

Here is the link to my channel if you want to watch along. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRpRv2jTuWJgKf-aGuTRPig

If yall feel like sharing any tips or criticisms on my suit, please do. I've been doing this for a while, but I'm always willing to hear people out.

Halo Infinite-2023_10_31-17_43_15.jpeg

Looking great!! Starting up my suit research, so please forgive the stupid questions. What thickness foams are you using and are you using the patterns in the Armory? Thanks for your time

Looking great!! Starting up my suit research, so please forgive the stupid questions. What thickness foams are you using and are you using the patterns in the Armory? Thanks for your time
The gray parts of the armor is made up of actual gym floor mats which is around 10mm in thickness. The black parts are made up of 5mm for the more intricate pieces.

And yes I am using patterns from the armory.

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've built a Halo suit. A little over a year actually, yikes... Anyway, I'm going to be building the MK VII suit from Halo Infinite with the MK V Helmet from Halo Reach. I plan to build everything myself, including the helmet and under suit. I'm currently working on scaling the templates and making cardboard prototypes.

I'm also going to be documenting the entire build through this thread, and through YouTube. I'm going to log the cost and time of everything as well, so that if anyone (myself included) is curious about how much time and money it costs.

Here is the link to my channel if you want to watch along. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRpRv2jTuWJgKf-aGuTRPig

If yall feel like sharing any tips or criticisms on my suit, please do. I've been doing this for a while, but I'm always willing to hear people out.

View attachment 338002
Dude I am excited for this one, it looks great already!

Emp Frosty another Tyler with Mark V! Our numbers grow!

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back