Halo Infinite Modeling and Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackhead09

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Hey all, decided I'm gonna go about my own build for infinite. Dunno if others are doing it with my approach or not but its gonna be fun either way.

So I've decided to use the fortnite model of Chief to then make a high detail version for 3D printing and maybe later on a EVA foam formats. So far I've gotten a hand plate, Forearm, and Bicep pretty much modeled by now.
Bicep 2.JPGBicep 1.JPGforearm 4.JPGforearm 5.JPGforearm 6.JPGHandplate.JPG

I haven't quite figured out how I will personally make it yet. Been playing with do I 3D print it or just do some EVA foam.

Anyway I'll try to keep updating as I go along. Currently working on the Torso right now. And I think making the helmet is gonna be the hardest factor for now. Also just to chop up the model to help with dressing up and down too.

These look great, do you have any plans for making these files available to others? Im planning on building a Fred suit based off the shadows of reach book cover and my brother is planning on doing master Chief and we've been looking for good files for a very long time but nothing accurate enough.

These look great, do you have any plans for making these files available to others? Im planning on building a Fred suit based off the shadows of reach book cover and my brother is planning on doing master Chief and we've been looking for good files for a very long time but nothing accurate enough.
Not quite sure how I plan to distribute it quite yet.

Hey all, decided I'm gonna go about my own build for infinite. Dunno if others are doing it with my approach or not but its gonna be fun either way.

So I've decided to use the fortnite model of Chief to then make a high detail version for 3D printing and maybe later on a EVA foam formats. So far I've gotten a hand plate, Forearm, and Bicep pretty much modeled by now.
View attachment 303146View attachment 303145View attachment 303147View attachment 303148View attachment 303149View attachment 303150

I haven't quite figured out how I will personally make it yet. Been playing with do I 3D print it or just do some EVA foam.

Anyway I'll try to keep updating as I go along. Currently working on the Torso right now. And I think making the helmet is gonna be the hardest factor for now. Also just to chop up the model to help with dressing up and down too.
I know you ;) lol

It looks so good, and so close if anything just tweak the tiny rectangles to be a little thicker, and whatever is in the middle between them has a little more detail. and Maybe you just haven't added it in yet but that seam line on the side of the helmet.

Overall the most detailed and accurate file ive seen out there so far so keep up the good work.

Attachments

• helmet back edit.jpg
    helmet back edit.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 110
  • helmet back 2.jpg
    helmet back 2.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 118
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back