Not open for further replies.

TurboCharizard

RXO and BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Stream Team
Member DIN
S068
Here we go with another Infinite monkey gun prop based off what we've seen in the Technical Preview flighting and other releases made by 343. This thread will serve three purposes.
  1. Be a repository and reference for others who are also searching for images to use for their own Shock Rifle builds.
  2. Act as a permanent link for free printable files for what I've designed.
  3. Showcase the build process as any other build thread.
This first post is reserved as an index for the rest of the thread and will be updated as the build progresses.

Reference Images (343 Industries sources)
CAD References Images (Self made)
Build Pack Files
Materials Used
Finished Photos

Last edited:
First post reserved for reference images.

Inside Infinite Render
1633059613863.png

Inside Infinite September 2021

Microsoft Preview Stream September Images
Side profiles, movement study and first person views
image857.pngimage885.pngimage913.pngimage927.pngimage955.pngimage969.png

Halo Infinite RE:EDIT Master Chief (Mjolnir Mark VI Gen.3) 1/12 Scale PX Previews Exclusive Figure
image1053.pngimage1067.pngimage1081.png

Halo Infinite 3.75" SPARTAN Figures

image983.pngimage1011.png

Halo Infinite Tech Preview September 24th-26th
Academy Shooting Drills
image1913.pngimage1941.png
Academy Training (walking around with a sniper to look at things)
image913.pngimage969.pngimage910.pngimage924.pngimage938.pngimage952.pngimage966.pngimage994.pngimage1008.pngimage1036.pngimage1050.pngimage1064.pngimage1078.pngimage1092.pngimage1106.pngimage1120.pngimage1134.pngimage1148.pngimage1162.pngimage1176.pngimage1204.pngimage1218.pngimage1232.pngimage1246.pngimage1260.png

Some of my images were marked as too large by the forum uploader, if you need more in a zip, just let me know.

Attachments

• image1274.png
    12.8 MB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Here it is in all it's goofy monkey glory. The Shock Rifle was certainly an excellent source of practice with the revolve and circular pattern tool. Overall I think this was about 12 hours of hands on time to create so I hope you all enjoy.
Shock Rifle Drawing v1_Page_1.png

The one thing that never fully shows well on the orthographic projections is the lighting effects and how illumination will change the feel of the prop. Here are renders of the ridiculously glowy Shock Rifle.
ShockRifleBanner.png

ShockRifleBanner2.png

For assembly reference, the following images can be used to more easily see past the added lighting effects. They're uploaded as thumbnails to not turn these first few posts into a scrolling race through to the file pack.
ShockRifle1.pngShockRifle2.pngShockRifle3.pngShockRifle4.pngShockRifle5.png

Last edited:
The Banished are a really fun source of inspiration and thanks to their silly monkey energy, we have this. The files are prepped with a 300mm or larger printbed in mind (sorry smaller machine gang some pieces are big and awkward for splitting) and have tolerances for the following materials which are used for support structure.
  • 3/4" Schedule 40 PVC - 1.2m
  • 5mm steel rods - 4m
All objects that have a numerical postfix, for example 27, you will need 27 of that part.
Anything that has a postfix of "Left" will also need a mirrored copy.

Below is the thing that you guys want though. Please respect the Creative Commons licensing stamped inside, I designed these files for the 405th folks to have fun with and help everyone get excited for Infinite, I don't want to see people selling these as kits or castings.

Good luck, have fun.

Attachments

• ShockRifle Pack.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 326
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back