Halo Legendary Crate by Loot Crate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purichan

Member DIN
S513
Are you guys familiar with this? Although I don't think that the box will sellout instantly I recommend getting signed up for the email list so that you're notified when it's ready. I'd rather not subscribe to a box but since all of these will be entirely Halo-themed I can't resist!

I also highly recommend checking out the Halo Collector group on Facebook if you're interested in the topic, Kevin Hurd is working on getting the group an exclusive discount with Loot Crate.

https://www.lootcrate.com/core_crates_collections/halo-crate

Yeah, it was discussed here in the forums... but I think it was in the New Recruits section?
But yeah, an interesting Loot Crate is coming.

New Recruits? Lol, sounds relevant.

I'm hoping that it won't contain too many codes for downloadable content to 'pad' the boxes value. While I do still enjoy some Halo 5 play it's really rubbed me wrong so I'm not as into it as I'd like to be.

With the E3 announcement I wouldn't be surprised if we had some Halo Wars 2 goodies though, and I think I'd be okay with that.

*My bad, I see that New Recruits is a general sort of discussion forum for the newbies here.

The subscription for the box can be cancelled after you purchase the first one. (Once it becomes available.) So you won't have to worry about a new box every other month if money is tight.
While this is interesting like all other loot crates, there's still skepticism despite getting yourself some cool exclusives :cool
I'm signed up mainly to help keep an eye on the release date.

Very true, but as long as the boxes are decent and at least worth their cost I'll probably stay subscribed; for fear of eventually missing out on something awesome.

I have held subscriptions to a few boxes like Loot Crate and Nerd Block before but cancelled those after just a few boxes. It was fun to open them but but I was interested in only a small amount of the stuff and didn't want the rest cluttering up my house.

This will be my first subscription service and I am very excited about it. I've always been interested in signing up for one but didn't due to fear of getting too many pointless items that would clutter space or collect dust. This is right up my alley however.

This will be my first subscription service and I am very excited about it. I've always been interested in signing up for one but didn't due to fear of getting too many pointless items that would clutter space or collect dust. This is right up my alley however.

Same here!
I was bit tempted to oreder the Loot Crate that was Galaxy themed... In the end I was happy I didn't because it came only with Halo lunch box... But yeah, full themed Halo crate?
HELL YEAH.

PS. Faster! I want to order! ;_;

FYI this is live for anyone that wasn't already subscribed to the email list.

https://www.lootcrate.com/subscription-crates/halo

Kevin Hurd with the Facebook Halo Collector group is still working on getting us a discount code and anticipates that he will have something in between RTX and SDCC. So if any of you guys can wait to subscribe then it may pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back