Halo Legends/ Forward unto Dawn 3D Model

The Makyr

Happy to start a new thread!

I'll be posting progress photos on my 3d model replication of the Halo Legends/ Forward Unto Dawn Master Chief armor here.
Since the Legends/FUD and concept art of the armor have elements that I like and dislike I decided to throw in my own subtle take on the design but overall still
keeping it faithful to the original. From the small details to the proportions, I've decided to tweak these elements to my liking. I hope you guys like it too!

-The Makyr

marked3.png
marked4.png
marked5.png

References:

H4FUD-MasterChief-MkIV-Views.png
0o8kqrdqne331.png
ThePackage_Heroes_Concept.png
HW_Universe_Halo_Legends_Concepts_6_The_Chief.png

Starting off with the boots. I originally copied the boots from the Halo Legends action figure for a start. I wasn't really pleased with the shapes as I found it to look unpleasant and goofy. So I decided to mimic the live action forward unto dawn boot design instead since they are slightly squarer and less organic in shape. It's a subtle difference but I decided to emphasize it a bit more when I finally got into 3d modelling
30.JPG
27.JPG31.JPG
asdsaed.JPG
IMG_1499.jpg

This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back