Halo Lore on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabreTaser

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
I currently have HiddenXperia, Installation00 and HaloCanon on my list to watch, are there any other good Youtube channels on Halo lore I should check out?

I currently have HiddenXperia, Installation00 and HaloCanon on my list to watch, are there any other good Youtube channels on Halo lore I should check out?
Those are the big ones. Other than that, most of the stuff is repeated or unknown to me. If you want to dive into it, best thing to do is read through all the books...

Those are the big ones. Other than that, most of the stuff is repeated or unknown to me. If you want to dive into it, best thing to do is read through all the books...

And the sub lore; I love bees, hunt the truth, the graphic novels, and any thing on waypoint becasue even the smallest thing could be massive

Went through New Blood & Bad Blood, have Renegades and The Thursday War still on queue to read... Looks like I'll be spending a while now haha

And the sub lore; I love bees, hunt the truth, the graphic novels, and any thing on waypoint becasue even the smallest thing could be massive

Headhunters count? Because I loved it haha

Wish they would do something like Forward Unto Dawn again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back