• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaknal

well people, i was browsing google, and looky:

k8ix.jpg

looks pretty good for fanmade.

PS: that's Nightmare's armor

nope that isn't a movie poster if im right thats NAS armour, ive seen that pic a while back. sorry to dissapoint we can only dream of the movie =[

CrAzY CH13F said:
nope that isn't a movie poster if im right thats NAS armour, ive seen that pic a while back. sorry to dissapoint we can only dream of the movie =[

oh aye, I knew it wasn't a movie poster, the numbers say 2007 lol. I'm just posting it because it looks cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Hasnt anyone heard? They already spend 40million USD on the Halo movie, then it suddenly came to a stop since it was over exceeding its budget. but now peter jackson and bungie are getting another film studio to make it.

Peter Jackson even said it in the Bungies weekly what's update "It is just a short delay, I'ts not a matter of 'if' but 'when'"
(peter Jackson is producing the movie).

not necessarily what about the person who made all the things for the "Landfall" video can't remember his name but it wasn't Peter Jackson, or they could work cooperatively to make a film when it is made. im sure when it is, it will be awesome =].

CrAzY CH13F said:
not necessarily what about the person who made all the things for the "Landfall" video can't remember his name but it wasn't Peter Jackson, or they could work cooperatively to make a film when it is made. im sure when it is, it will be awesome =].

That was Neill Blomkamp that did the Landfall stuff but I don't think he has anything to do with the movie now, he is still working with PJ on something but I don't think they've said what it is.

As far as the movie goes, last I heard they were still looking for another studio (why wouldn't you want to get behind the Halo movie??) but they're still doing the pre-production work down at the workshop.

the "landfall" video isn't the halo movie, it has been said and its the movie but it isn't. Unless the movie actually includes that video its not the movie. i think its just trying to show how if Halo was real life how desperate the fight would be to save humanity etc etc.

Yes the fight was desperate and you can see that in the games and books too. In the game you could start missions surrounded by marines but then before the end its you... only you. In the books it pretty much gives a direct look into the spartans side of things. some of its desperate (mostly the 3's) but not nearly as much as it would be if from a marine perspective.

They already spend 40million USD on the Halo movie, then it suddenly came to a stop since it was over exceeding its budget
The reason the pin got pulled on the project was Microsoft's fee for the license was too high, and so was Peter Jacksons producers fee. THe studio pulled out because after Jackson and MS took their cut, It wouldn't be profitable for them to make the film. Its a shame too, because Jackons new gaming company (Wingnut Interactive) probably would have done a film tie-in game which means more halo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back