• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN MJOLNIR

No, I'm not talking about the medal awarded for getting 50 kills in a row with out dying, I'm talking about there being too much Halo.

We have...
Halo: Combat Evolved: This is where it all starts.
Halo 2 (also with a LCE): A sequil, disliked by many, for one reason or another.
Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack: More maps are always good.
Halo 3 on its way (also sporting a $100 LEGENDARY edition): The "final" installment. We all know it's going to rock, but it's still bound to have many people hating it.
Halo Wars: Halo was originally ment to be an RTS, so this is bringing it full circle, but is it really necessary?
Unnamed Peter Jackson Halo project: Does anyone know anything about this?
Halo: The Fall of Reach: Great book, lots of origins and explenations
Halo: The Flood: A continuation of Halo: CE, with lots of side stories. I like it.
Halo: First strike: Parallels The Fall of Reach, and some other parts.
Halo: Ghosts of Onyx: MC nowhere to be found, yet still an amazing book,
3 more Books on their way: 3 books? There's more books than games!
Halo Graphic Novel: 4 stories, each with completely different art styles, one not even in english. Nice, but kind of pointless.
Halo: The Movie: This might not even get made, and if it does, it will probably suck.
Forerunner MMO game: Entirely rumor and speculation, but you never know.
Action Figures: A never ending stream of them, all of which can do little more than look pretty.
Periphenilia: I can't spell, but the point gets across. Loads of Tees, mugs, and other crud at bungie.net.

Microsoft relized they have a huge IP here, and that its fans will do anything to get another installment. But this is rediculus, just look at this list!!!!!!!

In my opinion, Bungie should release Halo 3 in November of 2008 or 2009, and make it the best game ever, take all the time they need. Then not make anything else; No Halo Wars, no PJ Halo project, no movie, no more books. Just show Master Chief's face, have him die for the sake of Humanity, then end it.

But that's just me. Thoughts?

well I greedily want as many halo things to be released as possible because I already have job offers for wear my suit for halo wars and halo 3 and would love more opportunities. As far as the games go, they should keep going as long as the remember that gameplay is more important that graphics.

so is there such a thing as TOO MUCH Halo? propably... but I don't think we've reached that point. However I do think that we're heading there fast.

no i dont think theres to much halo, well look at star wars is there too much of that i think so, so lets the game geeks have there time in the spot light

I'm just saying i don't want it to go the way of Mario, and release everyting from a go-kart racing game, to tennis and golf. Spartan 458 (if I remember correctly), has already appeared in DOA 4. I just don't want Microsoft to milk it for all it's worth, then leave it to die.

if I wasn't tired right now, I'd go make some photoshopped Halo Kart 360, Super Smash Spartans, and Elite Vs. Brute Bowling Championship 6! screen shots. but alas, I am.

dont think theres to much Halo. Microsoft just needs to be sure they dont make any peice pf crap spinoffs. keep the games Halo only!! the rest is all good.

I think not, just look at star wars has that ever gotten old, no, its just that Halo was a game before a movie not the other way around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back