Halo prop weapons and street legality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck, if some cops are that concerned with the quality of guns, maybe we should just cut off the barrel, or significantly shorten the barrel so it looks like there is not one at all.

Being an active paintballer, whenever I need to get a reparation done, I take off the gun barrel, put the sock around the barrel, put the gun in a plastic bag, and I'm off.

Still though, people shouldn't joke about this kind of thing, even though it is a funny topic. I can't carry anything that looks like a gun around my area because someone was killed, and the same person who killed the guy shot someone else right in the rear end. ALL WITHIN 100 feet of my house.

You guys are lucky. Here in Australia we have to b 18 and have a class E gun licence to own an airsoft/paintball gun. And u hav to get a permit to import an airsoft gun, a separate permit for the ammo and an extra permit if u order extra magazines.

yes, talk to your local PD first, show them the prop weapon, in most cases they wont have a problem with it, and instruct you to decorate it in some way to make it obviously a toy. And of course dont play with it like it was real.

Up here in washington they are pretty laxed, however, they prefer you dont take anything out at night that looks like a real weapon. After all its not the 98% they have problems with its the 2% that ruin life for all of us.

And they police spend 99% of their time dealing with that 2%. To be safe, you can also just not take a weapon. They masterchief armor is over the top enough, most people wont care anyway.

Herre in the UK we don't have as big a problem with guns,and with a helmet on all you really need to worry about is getting a kicking from the police with their extendable batons,but like everyone says,if your surrounded and you have the weapon out,throw it on the floor straight away,if they let you,take your helmet off and comply with everything they do,chances are here they'll take one look and not care much,most of the time cos they know someones not gonna be crazy enough to wander the streets with a huge sniper rifle,especially one that looks like the chiefs,but yeah as I said,do as your told and you'll avoid getting the rodney king treatment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back