Halo Reach Cosplay WIP

Looks awesome mate! I love the reach operator helmet, and the weathered white gives off a really cool winter soldier feel. Can't wait to see the rest of your build.

Hello! This is my first post here but I’ve been a long time fan! I finally got around to making my Spartan from reach and I hope to have it done by Christmas ish this year!

The helmet is 3D printed by LobbsterCosplay with files from NerdForgeDesigns
View attachment 320706
The helmet didn’t quite line up properly so I took advantage of UV resin to fill in where the seams had left gaps View attachment 320707

View attachment 320709
I spent around 6-7 hours sanding by hand with Bondo and Filler Primer.View attachment 320708
I used a white base coat and painted details using dark metal acrylic.View attachment 320710
Thats heckin clean!! Nicely done!

That looks really nice! I love that blue mesh visor, I'm pretty sure I am using the same color one on my Mark 5b helmet that I printed up. Its such a nice blue and pops with your white

Dude, I think I saw some more of your amor on reddit. Pls post some pics if u can. I only saw one photo so it mightn't have been yours but the helmet certainly looked cool enough to be yours.

Dude, I think I saw some more of your amor on reddit. Pls post some pics if u can. I only saw one photo so it mightn't have been yours but the helmet certainly looked cool enough to be yours.
I did post my armor on Reddit :) I also have an Instagram @shinobi.armory

This thread is more than 11 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back