Halo: Reach - Operator Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ahh

Hey guys, working on my second helmet model right now!
I recently asked Ruze for his reach reference pictures of the "Operator" helmet and here's what I got so far..

OperatorWIP.jpg

Trying to work on my edge flow and putting in as much peppable detail as possible :p
Feel free to criticize and offer any insight to fix anything!
And if anyone's interested my Jun file is up in Ruze's Reach thread

Thanks!
Just working on it every now and then, whenever my girlfriend is napping with the baby :p
Hope to get it finished soon

Looking good! Can't wait to see it finished, cause after this ODST Madness project of mine, I'm gonna build every helmet from Reach!

I really want to learn 3ds Max, I'm actually going to switch schools to go to UAT to learn animation because they teach 3ds Max.

So far I'm not liking any of the Reach helmets, still to found of the ODST one, I hope I like one once I see them all.

I really want to learn 3ds Max, I'm actually going to switch schools to go to UAT to learn animation because they teach 3ds Max.

So far I'm not liking any of the Reach helmets, still to found of the ODST one, I hope I like one once I see them all.

Good luck! I hope to get into a school with 3Ds Max aswell. I'm still pretty noob with the program, but I have a pretty clear understanding of most of the tools. You should really check out some tutorials on youtube or Google them even! :p
I'm loving the ODST helmets too. Some of the new Reach ones are kinda "ehh" but I guess they'll grow on me once I start playing
Hope all goes well with your transfer and modeling

looks good so far bro im play around with 3d max and blender what other programs have you used im just starting out and i need advice from people who know what there doing im trying to teach my self but i just dont know what im doing lol

Good luck! I hope to get into a school with 3Ds Max aswell. I'm still pretty noob with the program, but I have a pretty clear understanding of most of the tools. You should really check out some tutorials on youtube or Google them even! :p
I'm loving the ODST helmets too. Some of the new Reach ones are kinda "ehh" but I guess they'll grow on me once I start playing
Hope all goes well with your transfer and modeling

Thank you to man

Looks great man. This was one of my favorite helmets in the game so far. Can't wait to see it finished.

Keep up the good work.

I can't wait for it to be finished either! Please let us know how far you have progressed so far. I would love to make this helmet! Good Luck finishing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back