halo reach rps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n1njqch1cken

i have looked in google, and the only halo reach roleplaying games i have found were forum ones.... if anyone knows of any halo reach game roleplay vids/groups could you post a link?
i want to make an rp map, i cant play till the holidays so i drew up a mud map, but almost all my friends are going over to black ops, so idk who i can rp with. i could rp with my sister but it would be fun to have an rp group :)

None to my knowledge, al I can say is there was only one Halo online game called Halo Zero, besides that you have RPG forums.

halo ce custom edition has good rps with pelicans, longswords, frigates, droppodsand a whole lot more, but i just cant understand why no one is doing any rpgs on halo REACH, and there aren't to many good machinias either.....

Hey if you want to I have been working on a mod for borderlands that would change it into a halo title. Of course it isn't working to well because I don't have a PC title so it's basically story and photoshopping, if you want to get a team together I will be more than happy to help!

There is one that Ensemble studio was working on. But it was some time ago and they just drop the game.
Im also glad that they drop it because it was totally going no where.

here is a link about it. The link of the article

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back