Halo: Sigma 3D Modeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I hope to get more of the rifle done tonight, I cant continue the spartan until I get a rear view and a detailed drawing of the forearm.

LT. Ty said:
Lookin' great krallis. I have contacted forge about a forearm concept btw.

Thankd as soon as I get that i can finish the arms.

I wont be able to work on it this weekend as ill be away.

I also would have mor eof it done but im doing exams atm so im only able to work on it in the evenings once ive finished studying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wont get the chance. Im not at the pc now and i have an exam tomorrow morning and im leaving straight after, ill try though.

I've finally got the time to post this, so here it is. I hope it helps you, cause this was a rushed job and i dont think its that great. If you need it redone, let me know.

I should be able to work from that, but whats with the inside view, its not like you can see it or anything.

Oh eyah I should post the latest rifle model...that ive had done..for...a while now.

I did some more work on the rifle tonight.

Let me know what you think please, if theres anything you want changed just say the word.

All i can say krallis is that it looks great! The only thing that i would consider adding is the bypod and the secondary barel ( the useless one undernieth the main one)

Dont worry i will add a bipod. (im sure ive said this before)

And i though the other barrel was used to store the cleaning rod (i think)

Ill see if i can work that in around the TAC light, unless you want me to remove the TAC light.

You never mentioned that before.

I could do my best to fit in the second barell underneath unless you wnat me to remove the taclight to fit it in, or I could add a laser sight to the guns body, but honestly I dont think the rifle needs it, have you seen the beast of a scope its got.

The point of a lasersight is to help with aiming, theyre usually fitted to smaller guns such as SMG's or even assault rifles.

Ive never seen one fitted to a rifle because of the fact they generally have such a powerful scope to begin with.

And the scope on this rifle is even more advanced and could come with night vision or infrared imaging.

if you want a lasersight Ill add it,but ho0nestly I dont think it will be much use.

(sorry if ive been a bit critical, i used to watch lots of shows like future weapons, so i know quite a bit about firearms and combat technology)

Also I meant to say im sorry i wasn't able to draw up a draft of the patch I doodled on the rifle concept.

Its just that since we updated to windows 7 my Wacom has stopped working, and it turns out that there are driver issues, so I have to wait for a fix before i can use it again.

While I was smodelling the gun the other day I realised that it had sort of, similar proportions to this rifle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:WWII_M1_Carbine.jpg

In that case keep the tac light :pyeah i emailed u a basic concept of the back plate which i did with the patch on it so if that helps.

Cool, but its not detailed enough, forge is doing a rear view, which he said hell have doen by netx week, so I can focus on bits of the spartan i can do and the rifle up until then.

Here are the back references for the Mark VII. Its a great thing 405th is back, cause I was wondering when I would be able to get this to you guys.

Mjolner Mark VII Back.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back