Halo sound effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

papamurf812

Does anyone have the weapon sounds from Halo? I know it's illegal to use them due to microsoft's new rules, but I've decided that I'm gonna make my Halo marine movie for cinema study. As long as you don't sell the film, i believe your fine. I need weapon sounds mostly, but I can also use vehicle sounds, explosions, and any other ambient sounds to set the Halo mood. I've already gotten some covenant sounds from the dialogue databank, but nothing else useful.

Thanks in advance!

papamurf812 said:
Does anyone have the weapon sounds from Halo? I know it's illegal to use them due to microsoft's new rules, but I've decided that I'm gonna make my Halo marine movie for cinema study. As long as you don't sell the film, i believe your fine. I need weapon sounds mostly, but I can also use vehicle sounds, explosions, and any other ambient sounds to set the Halo mood. I've already gotten some covenant sounds from the dialogue databank, but nothing else useful.
Thanks in advance!
This is the best i can do sorry but these are still good it has atleast 20 pages.

http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/h2dialogue.html

Last edited by a moderator:
papamurf812 said:
I've already gotten some covenant sounds from the dialogue databank, but nothing else useful.

I had been there, but there wasn't much I could use. I mainly need weapons because I don't want to make my own Halo sound effects, it won't be as authentic. I can't use any of the dialogue, I am going to have my actors talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back