Halo Student Film Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistahFox

Hello everyone, if you haven't heard about it already, I'm a Digital Filmmaking major in college and for my last project I'm making an ambitious Halo short film! I live in Colorado and will be shooting on April 2nd. If you are interested in more details, I have a thread about the progress in Mountain Regiment. That's not why I'm making this thread though. I have my main actors and their costumes, but I need to supply a dozen extras with Insurrectionist armor made of disparate parts of various halo armor and tactical gear. I need help making that happen, so if anyone has wall of shame or retired Marine or ODST armor pieces or weapons it would be amazingly helpful if you donated them to this production. Cracks, wrinkles and other damage are all perfectly fine, they don't even have to be painted! I will continue to update the thread for the student film in Mountain for progress updates, but please reply here if you can help out!
HM-Innies.png

I'm new to this community, but you've all been amazing, thank you for your time!

Dissappointingly i have a small pile of cast offs from my ODST build that i have no use for, but are too good to toss, but postage to colorado from england would be FAR more than they are worth!
Fo_9KbeWAAEHY2l.jpg
Heres hoping you get some traction!

Last edited:
What about just the AR? How much would that cost to ship?
before i even buy a box and bubble wrap its 75 USD just for the postage. Honestly, not worth it. For that you could get one printed locally, and one side wouldnt be coated in hard resin, with the flash hider snapped off like this one is. Its something id give away to a good home, but given how much finishing is required, its not worth paying for.

before i even buy a box and bubble wrap its 75 USD just for the postage. Honestly, not worth it. For that you could get one printed locally, and one side wouldnt be coated in hard resin, with the flash hider snapped off like this one is. Its something id give away to a good home, but given how much finishing is required, its not worth paying for.
Fair enough, thank you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back