halo wars mk vi pep build (for haloween)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble 10

hey 405th i have started my haloween costume and have made the right hand plate and gontlet and working on the left hand plate IMGP0191.JPGIMGP0184.JPG

Wow, that's a big call finishing an entire Suit by Halloween? Or rather from what I understand trolling around here :)
Looking good though, looking forward to seeing the rest

i was also thinking useing this one for Nerf dart wars :)

- - - Updated - - -

and thx

you'd need some seriouse cooling system for nerf right?
Running about will head you up quick anyway, let alone in a full suit!

also bones??
i realize that this is a noob question, but gotta ask :/

yea i was going to put cpu fans in it and bones are to keep the shape of what you build out of pep

Sweet, good ideal!! Not much battery power required either.
How are you planning on controlling the fans? like a micro processor or a good ol' switch? ;)
I'm currently looking into/discussing a closed loop water cooling system with sonicspeed17
It's his idea, I came across an old thread of his and am now picking his brains ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
up date i have the hands and gontlets done and on the biceptIMGP0202.JPG sorry if this is to big my photo mod is down and cant get it runing

up date sorry for the lack of updates i have built the left bicep and working on the rightIMGP0205.JPG

it truns out that this will be not for a nerf wars because of the not being able to feel the dart but i was thinking of going a hunter for a nerf wars like the 12 ft one that shoots this
nerf_nuke.jpg

Attachments

• nerf_nuke.jpg
    nerf_nuke.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back