Halo Wars Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh... I see we think alike. And I don't know how I could have forgot about how amazing the marines looked in Halo Wars. The marines may actually become my favorite model once you make em. Oh man, have you got me excited for these. Good luck! I can't wait!

That Spartan Guy said:
Oi vey! How tall are you, and did you scale from Slyfo's files?

I'm only about 5'10", but I've got the same size chest and head as the 8' MC. XD

papamurf812 said:
Ahh... I see we think alike. And I don't know how I could have forgot about how amazing the marines looked in Halo Wars. The marines may actually become my favorite model once you make em. Oh man, have you got me excited for these. Good luck! I can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
MandoMan531 said:
are the shoulders symmetrical? so i can just print out 2 copies of "right shoulder"?

No, the shoulders aren't symmetrical. There is only one that looks like the one I posted and the other looks like the MC's. Updates soon!

Sorry about the wait. I've been having a lot of homework and the like to make up. Having a slow computer doesn't help either.

Also, why don't you get started on the helmet instead of complaining about my timing. :p

Where's the fun in that?

I'll probably print it later. I have a lot of stuff to make today. I need to stop procrastinating.

papamurf812 said:
Where's the fun in that?
I'll probably print it later. I have a lot of stuff to make today. I need to stop procrastinating.

I've got to stop also! :p

The arm pieces are being annoying, so they're going to take a little while...

Hey, can't wait for the rest :notworthy: , I'm definetly gonna make this for my armor. Will you do me a favor and PM me when you get more files up please? It would be a great help. :)

Adam294

I wonder who'll be the first to get this helmet done first? I think I may like the Halo Wars design more than the regular design... Is that bad?

I scaled it at 27 and it seems a bit small it says Height 25.4, Width 31.8, and Depth 24.3. Will this be big enough to fit a large sized head?

Spartan-104 said:
I scaled it at 27 and it seems a bit small it says Height 25.4, Width 31.8, and Depth 24.3. Will this be big enough to fit a large sized head?

It may or may not fit you. What I do for helmets is I use measuring tape (in a straight line not bending) measuring from the top of my head to my chin and add 1cm or two. Adding extra to account for padding under the Helm (and plus I hate seeing chin under helmet when talking! :mad: ) I hope this helps.

Sorry, everybody, but the Halo Wars armor is temporarily cancelled. I'm going to have to re-do the chest piece, the arms and legs were giving me headaches and, well, I just don't have time. What you all can look forward to is Halo 3 weapons. So far I have the missile pod and the firebomb done and the flame thrower and turret are almost finished. For those of you who are Halo: Custom Edition players, look for PRMT's Valhalla on HaloMaps. It's got my missile pod in it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back