Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Check it out mates:

http://www.halo3.com

geez, what sorta supercomputer do you need for the site to run smoothly?

"the final result of that conflagration is that elites now find themselves aligned with humanity"

(*(#@*&#(*&^$&^&^*(#(*$&#( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plasma Pistol is in the weapons page! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY CRAP the new m6d pistol isnt that exciting to me :(

AHHHHHHHHHH theres too much stuff to lokat and to read, im downloading the screensavers and wallpapers weeeee

hg_int1.jpg

val_mongoose2.jpg

correction sword yesss.... lol if you cant stop a sword or a plasma pistol your the noob, theres a way out of everything.

Ever since halo came out I always wanted to drive a wrath.... hopefully I will get my wish this game. I was disappointed when I could do it in halo 2 :evil:

sword is fine, and I think this time it will have a battery, like in H2 Campaign.

Plasma pistol, LINK, is the devil, and should go away quickly.

Alkal1ne said:
Ever since halo came out I always wanted to drive a wrath.... hopefully I will get my wish this game. I was disappointed when I could do it in halo 2 :evil:

umm could you say that.in english, wrath? and the last part dosent goo with what you said first so i got lost :(

The Elites are now fighting alongside the Huamns? Where'd I put that shotgun...................

:shock: But seriously, the M6D sounds good, hopefully it won't be the pocket-sized sniper it was Halo:CE, though.

Too many animations!!!! Good thing I don't have dial-up anymore :)

'tisn't an M6D...... it's actually designated M6G! and it doesn't have a scope either.

Frankie says that Microsoft screwed up Halo3.com already by putting up the wrong info on this gun.

I hope that didn't crush all your hopes and dreams for a brighter tomorrow. :cry1:

Read all about it here: http://nikon.bungie.org/news.html?item=18485

Louis Wu wrote:
Halo3.com is run by Microsoft, not Bungie - and while most of the
content is accurate, some is... not so much. Frankie visited online forums
yesterday to clarify some of this stuff, but I figure a front-page post
might reach a few more people, and maybe keep down expectations and
false hopes. The pistol is actually the M6G, not the original M6D, and it
has no scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back