Have idea for forerunner armor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

steel027

i am still writing a fan fiction. my spartan encountered forerunner level 10 suit...

will be basing desing from their architecture and the elites...

ima noob

E:\BlackBerry\pictures\IMG00022-20120614-1110.jpg

just trying the image posting

what alot of people dont know is that there are ultiple for runner races. the tem "forerunner" imlies the civilizations that came before. as far as anyone knows, there are 3 races. the ones you see in the halo 4 demo were robots. defense tools, not forerunners.

ive known that, i read the books
i also know that where john ends up is onyx the forerunner shield world...

ive known that, i read the books
i also know that where john ends up is onyx the forerunner shield world...

Sorry man gotta pull you up there. He doesnt end up on onyx its reqiuem. But thats something you can research. I didnt want to shoot yo down. I also saw something else here that was off about the forerunners. It was precursors then forerunners. Forerunners were second. However thats been known since halo 3s graphic booklet.

What i wanted to say was. I think its great someone else is giving forerunner armour a go. I look forward to seeing your suit

I also would like to see a forerunner armor built, I have been trying to find reference pics for the particular armor I want but can't seem to find any. Good luck in your armor build. The armor I would like to build is on my profile pic.

im not worried about being shot down lol... i have been reading the halo cryptum book. i have noticed that not very many people have attemped either forerunner or precusor armor.

The reason behind that may be that not everyone knows what they look like or cant find them quick enough so they give up on looking. It can be a case of buttig your head against a wall when looking for same stuff aye

well as far i know there are at least 12 different grades of armor that i know of... it was stated in the halo the flood, when 343 says "but i suggest you upgrade to at least a class 12 combat suit. you current model only scans as a class 2 - which is unsuited for this kind of work."... there could be more than that as far as armor goes. we dont know what class armor that was in the halo anniversary video... class one is basic life support made of ribbons of light, and i would like to say a level 10 would be what crimmson is looking to build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back