Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah me and regan are good friends i went to kalani and know a lot of kaiser people cause of middle school + my older bro haha... but yeah i remade the helm its on my page now its a lot nicer + started on all the pieces gonna finish them all before i fiberglass them all then ill paint them all :) it just seems easier just a pain in the ass cutting haha... i should pay a kid in india $5 a day that would make him a millionare haha :pjk

i think i got the most part of it now just need help with making the leds and gloves for the suit :) ill try research it any hopefully find a solution

Gotta say it really is nice to see some other people from Hawaii on here.

Now I really gotta work on my ODST suit ha ha ha. Gotta get try get it to Kawaii kon at least.

eh guys...now I know I haven't been on the boards because I have been busy with some projects...but I am back!! Been working hard on a friends ODST suit for the release of ODST at gamestop in Pearls. He told me a wee bit late...last week so its been a rush. Dont know if we are gonna make it but oh well good way to get back into Halo!!

BTW, we should all get together and have like a armor party or something. We can all get together and try to finish up some stuff...But we are planning big time to go to KK in the ODST suits...right now we are working on Dutch's suit and hopefully get some molds from it as well!!

Talks to you all lates and hopefully show you what I have been doing lately!

One more thing...from Wahiawa cuz, Exit 8

WetOkole said:
eh guys...now I know I haven't been on the boards because I have been busy with some projects...but I am back!! Been working hard on a friends ODST suit for the release of ODST at gamestop in Pearls. He told me a wee bit late...last week so its been a rush. Dont know if we are gonna make it but oh well good way to get back into Halo!!

BTW, we should all get together and have like a armor party or something. We can all get together and try to finish up some stuff...But we are planning big time to go to KK in the ODST suits...right now we are working on Dutch's suit and hopefully get some molds from it as well!!

Talks to you all lates and hopefully show you what I have been doing lately!

One more thing...from Wahiawa cuz, Exit 8

yo dude if your ever gonna come down to maui, pm me! we can attack the tourists on front street with our armor of epicscocity!

Last edited by a moderator:
i still need to figure out what i need to make a glove and also my led lights that i can see out of from the eye sockets but when someone else trys to look in look slike led all out like the real iron man :( i finished a bunch of stuff on my suit now but i gotta redo the chest and whole upper body except the arms etc since i found a better mold :( so time consuming haha

Ho brah, get choke people from Hawaii on da forums li'dat.

But anyway, Wetokole glad to see you're still around. Thanks for answering my torso sizing question.

David, you should look up masterle (I think that's his name.) He made a full ironman suit, he should have all your answers.

CHEEHU!

Artek said:
so whos going to the midnight release? anyone got their costume ready?

i wish (for both of those questions), but i have band practice the next morning.... :(

Artek said:
so whos going to the midnight release? anyone got their costume ready?

Dude I freakin wish. But with school starting up again can't find the time to work on the suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back