Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whos going to the midnight release? anyone got their costume ready?

I might go but unfortunately my suit won't be ready in time :(

i wish (for both of those questions), but i have band practice the next morning....

You're in Kailua's band? Maybe I'll see ya at Bandfest!

I'm on oahu by the way

Scooterkid said:
I might go but unfortunately my suit won't be ready in time :(

You're in Kailua's band? Maybe I'll see ya at Bandfest!

I'm on oahu by the way

sweet. what school?

Last edited by a moderator:
aloha guys i live in salt lake wetokole is helping me with my odst it about 80% done its nice to know there is other people in hawaii in to makeing coustumes anybody go to kawaii kon this year i was in republic commando(scorch)& gears of war (dom)

tumbucu said:
aloha guys i live in salt lake wetokole is helping me with my odst it about 80% done its nice to know there is other people in hawaii in to makeing coustumes anybody go to kawaii kon this year i was in republic commando(scorch)& gears of war (dom)

Yo Tumbu...good to see you on the 405th!! Ya, we both were working on his ODST trying to get it ready but it didn't happen...we did get all of the parts done, just needed to give the parts a nice layer of bondo and such...oh well but the hard part was done!! Now we are working on getting the SUITS ready for Kawaii Kon next year and we should have all of the suits done by then!

Heck we have Armor parties at Tumbucus house every Saturdays!!

tumbucu said:

Dude I saw you guys at Kawaii kon! Freakin awesome armor you guys had! Loved the RC AND COGs. Freakin awesome damn that was cool.

At Kawaii kon 09 I was the guy who had the companion cube and I asked you guys if you could pose with it. Yeah that was me that weird guy with a cube that has hearts on it.

Honolulu, Hawaii originally from Maui :)

I have a low res no-bondo armor which I made in 2007. I used it in Waikiki twice and will probably use it again.

I just bought a used Master Chief Collector's Edition costume on eBay. Hoping to use it as a model to redo my armor.

Sorry, guys, I'm flip, I no talk pidgin.

Hoping to go to Kawaii Kon next year.

RegularGuy said:
Sorry, guys, I'm flip, I no talk pidgin.

Hoping to go to Kawaii Kon next year.

hey, i stay japanese and i still like to talk like this (sometimes) cuz it's funny

Hey, From O'ahu too. Wet your RC suit was awesome. I hope to see you guys at KK in April. Last year I was an H2 odst and hopefully this years gonna be a H3 odst.. O, and just wondering were you also at Mechahawaii around Halloween for the costume contest?

so when can i get an invite to the armor party!!??

(actually i think i did already from some of the guys on thedentedhelmet)

Artek said:
so when can i get an invite to the armor party!!??

(actually i think i did already from some of the guys on thedentedhelmet)

well if you ever swing down to lahaina we can parade gloriously down front street!

ZONKRE said:
Last year I was an H2 odst

Hey I think I saw you last year on the escalator during Kawaii kon. Pretty sweet ODST you had.

top_shape said:
Regularguy, were you hanging around toys n joys last year halloween?

Nope, sorry, not me.

Last HALO-ween I was at Bishop Museum and the ABC store in Waikiki by the Moana Surfrider.

Greenghost said:
Hey I think I saw you last year on the escalator during Kawaii kon. Pretty sweet ODST you had.

are you going to do a h3 odst?im trying get dutches helmet helmet glassed wet okole an i are going to try to do a squad for kawaii kon we hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back