HD - Brute Documentary on XBOX live (lots of pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
In the second Bungie vidoc, we take a long hard look at the ferocious new antagonist for master chief, the brute. Now that a tentative alliance has been formed between the humans and elites, the fighting focus of halo 3 switches to the monstrous brutes. These tenacious foes have improved graphically with the advent of the halo 3 engine and the power of the xbox 360 but more importantly their tactics, weapons, vehicles and AI followed suit making the brutes the worthiest opponents Chief has ever faced. See how the designers artists and programmers set about the herculean task of replaceing a fan favorite, the mighty elite with an unforgettably feroceous adversary.

See how brutes behave in packs and as individuals with the brilliant new animation and AI. Take a first look at the new brute graphics weapons and armor, designs and finally get the first ever public glipse at halo's legendary ckakmpaign mode.

whats this about elites and humans teaming up? Please dear god say it isnt' so.

Last edited by a moderator:
halo3-brutes%20(1).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(2).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(3).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(4).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(5).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(6).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(7).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(8).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(9).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(10).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(11).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(12).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(13).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(14).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(15).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(16).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(17).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(18).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(19).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(20).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(21).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(22).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(23).JPG

halo3-brutes%20(24).JPG

i guess that poll that we have was right...humans and elites
well i do love the spiker gun (i think thats whats its called)

thats awesome love the pics...cnat get ahead of myself here have to finsh up the AR first before i start that gun :gun3:

no, the Brute has different ways of killing you and the other marins, like ripping off their arms, or smashing their face

Whats that, did i just cry? when i read the word alliance. Im gana go watch that vid now and hope it has some good to it.

The video had some funny parts to it, campaign mode looks to be some kick ass, Elite Alliance is kidda gay and where the hell are my hunters D: ,there suppose to be top gun but the brutes do look challengly nice

Ehh, I'm not too disapointed in the alliance thing. Hopefully we will have an alliance with the hunters as well. Also, weren't the grunts on the elite's side on Halo 2 when the brutes and elites started fighting? Anyways, time to go watch the video. :)

One thing in the whole video i noticed was not a single jackle. exticed for MC handing them there ass to many times or did they with draw from the ranks, or maybe jsut not in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back