Hello all builders. Let me re-introduce myself :) And offer all my advice on building techniques!

EVAkura

Division 343i Liaison
Division Staff
Kind of off the topic or maybe a “no no” question. But do you have any idea if anything ever came of that other 343 fella Unyshek asking for input from the community? I don’t remember ever seeing anything else about it.
I am not certain what came of that conversation. I will be following up with him in the near future though! Stay tuned :D

JonnyQball79

Jr Member
Yes, all my undersuit parts are cast. For my H3 ab-wrap mold, I simply created it out of EVA craft foam, built up the edges, applied a release agent, then poured rondo to make the mold. Once it cured, I removed the EVA craft foam, and now just pour a couple layers of tinted mask latex followed up with a layer of Lycra to give it strength. Overall, it was a really simple process to create :) Here is a video of me demolding one of the wraps for reference.
Phil are these still available? Sorry, not on facebook or instagram anymore.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.