Hello Everyone....it's been eight years......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badkitty

Member DIN
S327
Good day to all that find their journey here,

Yes it's been eight years since I joined and started to build my Mjolnir Armor from Halo 3. It has been through a lot, its an old fiberglass build, and lets just say the upkeep on it has been painstaking. I was going to join the Pacific Reg. but I don't possess a facebook or anything like so it would prove to be slightly difficult to contact me at times due to my line of work.

So where to begin;
Hi my name is Cyndi. I have played Halo since it started and read the books along the way also. I have just about everything Halo and have a fully built fiberglass Spartan Mjolnir Armor setup along with a decked out custom sniper rifle. So if you think about it I'm started to get kinda old but you could never tell that with the armor on. >:)
The build has gone through a lot of changes over the years and I decided to share them with everyone here if you are interested.

This build started in the fall of 2008 and was officially completed in the summer of 2010. I have decided recently that it needed a little change so I 'battle damaged' it and urban camo'ed the sniper rifle to boot.

I will be wearing this to the Sundial Bridge Comic Con May-19-20th, 2018. I will have the first build completion pictures here for you guys to see and I will later update this to show the updates I made for the Con.

So thank you for looking, pm me if you questions and happy cosplay folks!!

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

Hi Badkitty and welcome back! Your suit is awesome! I imagine it is hard to store and keep looking good. I'm glad you've been able to.

Pacific Regiment is currently building back up so I don't have much in the way of contacts for you to meet up with down their for SBCC, but I hope you have a great time representing the UNSC!

You can still join the regiment, but you will have to get your post count up to 50. Quickest way to do this is to comment on current builds with encouragement or advice.

Then is facebook is not an option for you Regiment staff can work with you to figure out the best way to stay up to date with all things 405th! Just let us know what you'd like to do. Feel free to private message me on this site.

Thank you very much for the reply. I have started posting different things on here that have worked for me in the past with my armor and I hope that it helps people in the end. I will make a post for the comic con tomorrow if I get time and I will make the UNSC proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back